Accident

Manik is watching video of his champ on mobile. It's his video of having food. Nandini is feed him, but he is asking her so many questions and running here and there so that she can't catch him and feed him. At last he went to bedroom and sat under bed. Nandini is begging him to come out he is not coming and atleast she blackmailed him say that she got hurt he ran to her to check where she is hurt. Manik felt proud of him. Nandini held him tight and started to feed him at last he ate all. Manik smiled widely.

Pinky once in a while sends his videos to him, mostly she sends both Nandini and his photos. His champ is so naughty boy, he is giving tough time to his mother. Nandini changed a lot. Now a days she is wearing only sarees. Manik felt she is becoming sexy day by day. Once he got photo of Nandini wearing a red saree Manik's heart skipped at her beauty. Still he feels same for her.

when Nandini completed her ms, she got an offer from a big hospital as assistant surgeon, she agreed. It's multi speciality hospital and pay is also good more over the senior who she is assisting his her professor. It made things easy for her. It was Manik's plan to make her settle in Delhi for one more year.

Here Manik made Shanker, Raj's right hand arrested. Actually Manik gave information to CBI saying he is suspect as some terrorist, matter of doubt they arrested him, naming him as sheriff. Shankar denied a lot but the officials are not in mood to listen to him and started to torture him, as home minister himself reported.

Raj Malhotra when found Shanker missing, he started to enquire about him, no body is giving having information about him. Raj started worrying as he knows all his secrets. He even appointed some men to search him.

Manik ordered CBI officials to keep Shanker in some case in jail for life time, they did. When his plan is going well manik planned a big one. This time he is taking risk but it is needed to make Raj Malhotra jerk out.

Ram is sitting in car, "sir I think it's not needed we can just act"
"No uncle we have to do it to make him believe and Raj Malhotra is not an easy but to crack we took three years to make this plan"
"But if things went out of control?"
"No I have to be their for my family, my mother is waiting for me, my wife and child are waiting I can't loose anything just some fractures and some scratch that's it"
"I will personally check it first"
"No no one will do anything for me I lost one valuable person I can't see even a small scratch on any of you"
"We too can't see you in pain" ram answered
"I need to if not I would haven't dared to do this"
"I understand"
"Good so let us do it"
"Ok" Ram accepted half heartedly.

Nandini just returned from hospital, sri came running to her. She carried him in hug and sat in sofa asking him what he did all day and he is explaining with wide eyes and giggling, Nandini is tickling him he slipped to sofa from her lap and tv got on. She is still playing with him, heard "home monster car is blasted" Nandini left her son and turned to tv, they are showing the blast and Manik's body, which is all black and blood.

Nandini slipped from sofa, her heart stopped beating for seconds, but he coughed, she again listened "home minister car blasted but luckily he is alive but got injured badly and taken to Delhi super speciality hospital." Nandini wiped her eyes with shaking hands took her mobile and car keys and ran back to hospital leaving sri, pinky who was coming with water glass, hit Nandini
"Pinky! Sri I need to go" that's it she could speak she ran out.

When Nandini reaches hospital, it is filled with so many people, some media and more of security and police men, Nandini showed her ID card and walked in, she ran to reception, "where is manik?"
"Madam I am calling you, HM is in operation theatre you are needed their"
"Which one?"
"Fourth" Nandini Ram to OT, she stromed inside, she found so many doctors checking him, she looked at him, he is not in conscious. Nurse came and gave her duty dress, Nandini took it to change. She came back and stood their.

"Doctor today your senior is out of city can you help us?" One of the senior Orthopedic doctor asked her,
She nodded , she checked his head injury and asked to take x Ray, she then checked his whole body, he had some cuts on his chest, forehead is bleeding leg got fractured, right hand is fractured.

She came out to washroom cried for moment, washed her face as she is needed most not her emotions, she came back, checked all x-rays she discussed with ortho doctor and she cleaned his head injury gave stitches. His leg fracture is major one some nerves are crushed, she removed all pieces of bone from the injury as the bone is smashed into tiny pieces, she then corrected nerves of leg, then a rod is been fixed in place of bone and repaired and plastered.

Nandini again took some scans of body and head and found everything normal and she felt happy, hand is been plastered as it's just slight fracture. She remembered her first year when Manik got fractured who she used to help him and how their love bloomed at that time she got tears. She wiped them and shifted him to ICU.

Nandini changed her dress and came to icu and gave medicines list to nurse, she looked at him once and went back to her cabin. She just want to be beside him. She came back asked duty nurse to take rest for some time and she sat besides him. Manik is in pain whole night he is even having high temperatures. Nandini gave him medicine and started wiping his bday with cold water so that temperature might go down.

Next day too manik is in pain and he is not gaining consciousness Nandini is now scared according to her, he must wake up by now but he is struggling to wake up but he couldn't
"What is your name?" Nandini asked him
"Manik Malhotra"
"Say your friends name"
"Cabir...... Mukthi"
"What is your profession?"
"Doctor"
"Who are you?"
"Pihu" he called her
Nandini got tears automatically she composed herself and started to waking him up "Manik get up"
Manik is trying but he is unable to open his eyes and he is again sleeping
"Manik wake up you need to wake up come on get up" She is trying to make him wake but he is now in deep sleep
"Sadana is waiting for you wake up" Nandini said in anger tone
Manik opened his eyes in hurry but he is not in full consciousness "sadana!!! Pihu" he murmured while sleeping
"Manik" this time she slapped him
He woke up "say where you have pain?"
"Leg, hand, head"
"Ok anything more????"
"No"
Nandini took deep breath, she gave some injections and left knowing he is safe now.