5- What are those rooms for?

Finally. Finally the torture is over.

It's probably been about 7 hours.

7 hours of suffering.

Me and Amanda just had been shopping.

She puts 'shop till you drop' to shame.

We walked through the door, each of us probably carrying 4 bags while John and Mathew carried about 6 more each.

The bags consisted of clothes from Aeropostale, Böhme, Victoria's Secrets, Nordstrom, H&M, and many other stores.

"That was so fun! It's great to be able to shop for a girl now!" Amanda exclaims, full of energy. I huff as I drop the bags to the ground.

"Jeez Amanda. How much clothes do I need!?" I question, collapsing onto the couch.

"Ma'am? Where shall we bring your bags?" Mathew asks us politely.

"Just up to Ari's room please. Thank you John. Thank you Mathew." She smiles as they begin walking towards the elevator.

"Let's get these up to your room dear." Amanda says.

I pick up some bags as Amanda picks up the others. We walk to the elevator and wait a few minutes for it to come back down.

The doors slide open and Jack, Nathan, and Connor step out.

"Hey boys. Want to help us carry these bags up to Ari's room?" Amanda questions them, holding a few bags out.

"Sorry mom, can't. I have to go study." Nathan replies, running past us.

"How about you Jack?"

He tilts his head to the side in thought.

"Nah." He rushes past us too.

"Connor?" The little bits eyes widen.

"Oh! I think I hear mom calling me! Gotta go!" He scuffles around us, then makes a mad dash after Jack.

"So, you were calling him?" I laugh. Amanda chuckles under her breath.

"I thought I was his only mom!" She jokes. We slip into the elevator before the doors close, and soon enough, we enter my room.

We only went clothes shopping. Apparently, Amanda wants to design my entire room using her own interior company.

We will be doing that in her office later today.

They had brought in an extra dresser for my new clothes. I still had plenty of room for everything though.

"I'll put all of this stuff away Amanda. You can go get started on ideas for my room." I told her with a smile. Her eyes lit up like a little kids on Christmas Day.

"Okay! But I need to know a few things. What is your favorite color? What is your favorite print? Hard floor or carpet? Girly or... Not? What type of bed? Certain ideas you want to use?"

Ya. A few.

"Um... Grey and anything neon. Zebra print. Carpet. Erm... not. Queen size. Ideas..." I thought for a second. Before leaning forward and whispering it in Amanda's ear.

She nodded vigorously.

"Those are amazing. I'll get to work, you unpack all these shopping bags." With that, she walked out of my room, leaving my door open. I sigh and walk over to it, closing it quietly.

I look at the bags in didn't of me. Probably more than 20+. How do they afford this?

They are millionaires you idiot.