Chapter 10

We sat up in a decent room, "oh and careful what you do, cause you know it's the attic, there is an entrance in your room and in the hallway, and anyone can come up at anytime. But I am the only one who knows about this cause I fell from it, and I quickly made it into an entrance with precessional help but the boys were all gone and I was house sitting" he explained as I nodded.

We sat in the attic until his phone started singing, signaling our time was up, he let the stairs down as he motioned me down but I declined as he went down first, I followed afterwards. He smiled as I stepped down and he pushed the ladder back up as it blended in with the roof.

"Sit, and wait" he said as I did so as he smiled and walked out.

~~~~~~~~

About a minute later Jaebum came into the room, smiling wide, not going to lie, I was scared, "hi Jaebum" I said as I stood from my spot, "Stop..." he smiled as she did so, "sit back down" he said as she sat.

He walked over to me, I felt my heart skink as he got eye level with me as I ran his hand in my hair gripping them pulling my head all the way back, he licked his lips as he slowly kissed my neck. "Do you want this" he asked as I shook my head no.

"Than what would you rather me do?  call you am ugly whore? a slut? what would you like" he asked. "i don't want to be perfect" I said as he smiled. "Really, you look perfect, why not feel perfect" he asked putting his other hand on my waist slowly going up my shirt.

"I don't want to feel perfect, I want to be useless" I said as he shushed me, he held my throat. "You really want to feel useless" he asked as I nodded.

He graded my arm roughly and dragged me out of the room, I watched as he dragged me out of the room, we walked down some stairs. Seeing yugyeom and bambam sitting in the living room yugyeom playing a game and bambam watched. "Hey hyung whats going on" bambam asked getting yugyeom attention, we went to the kitchen towards some stairs as Jackson and mark were in here watching us as now yugyeom and bambam were behind us. "Don't put her in their hyung" I heard. "It's not fair hyung, she didn't do anything wrong" I heard yugyeom.

"She wants to be useless than she will be" he said as he shoved me down the stairs as I fell to the bottom landing on my side. I held it in pain as I was yanked from the ground by my hair.

I felt tears pricking my eyes as I saw Jaebum holding me up as he opened the door, "Jaebum~ah stop this" jin young said trying to talk him out as he walked us into the room, he turned the light on, as I was shoved towards a wall that had chains hanging off of it. He smiled as he grabbed one and hooked it to my throat.

"Thank you" I said as he shushed me. "I don't want to hear you" he said as I nodded. "Hyung stop it, this isn't fair to her, she doesn't understand" Yugyeom said as all the boys watched Jaebum graves somethings and handed it to me. I looked down at the metal in my hand. A key. "When you realize that you are perfect and there is no way for you to be not perfect, you may come out" Jaebum said as I looked at the key in my hand.

"Jaebum just let her out" bambam said. "Haley you don't honestly want this do you" mark asked as I looked at them and at the key. "I want to go home" I said as I began to cry. I took the key in my hand and threw it at them, yugyeom picked it up shaking his head. They started to leave as the light was turned off. "No hyung, stop don't do this, let her out" he said as Jaebum grabbed his arm. "I gave her the key so she could get out at anytime, she refused. "She isn't a prisoner she'll be fine" he said as bambam looked back at me seeing me chained to the wall, he quickly grabbed the key that yugyeom set down and threw it back at my feet. I let it sit there, as Jaebum shut the door. Bambam looked at me through the window. 'Please' he mouthed as I hung my head low.

I looked out the window and saw it was raining. I looked back at bambam and saw he wasn't there anymore I sighed as I looked back down at the key. I sighed as I sat down on the ground, leaning back deciding a nap would be nice.

As I slipped off to sleep I looked back out the window and saw a little puppy, I stood up going towards it but the chain refused. I grabbed the key quickly unlocking it as I ran towards the window seeing the little puppy, I tapped the window as he looked up at me as I smiled waving at him. He licked the window as I slowly opened it, he was whining as I pulled him through the small window as he was a little white puff ball. "Hey buddy" I smiled letting him softly. I looked for a collar or something and couldn't find anything.

I smiled as I walked it back to where I was earlier, I turned the light one looking for water or something, finding two empty water bottles and cases of water bottles. I grabbed the two empty water bottles as I set them by the dog finding an old blanket making a bed for the dog as I set him down on the blanket, I found a sharp piece of metal cutting the bottom of the bottles out putting water in one for the dog and started looking for some kind of food but only finding water. I sighed giving up as I looked back at the puppy, seeing it curled up as it got done drinking all the water. "I'll call you coco" I smiled as I sat down next to the dog, putting the chain back on as I put the key down, falling asleep with the puppy.