Chapter 5

"I don't want to be alone with Jaebum" I said as he sighed, "you'll get us both killed" he said said frantically as there was loud banging at the door, "what, I just didn't want him to touch me, please, tell him you didn't see me" I begged as he rolled his eyes, "Okay" he mumbled, I opened his closet and stood in the back behind some clothes, and a huge box and some shoes around me.

I heard he clear his throat, "what" jin young said as if he just woke up, sounded so hot. "Did Haley come in here" he asked sounding as if he just ran three yards. "No, sorry dude, I was takin a nap, didn't want to hear you bang Haley" he chuckled as Jaebum chuckled back, "dude, at first it was really hot, she was really dominant" he said as I rolled my eyes, "and than she ran" jin young chuckled as Jaebum cleared her throat, "maybe she went back to the  warehouse. That's the only place she knows" jin young said as Jaebum nodded, "hey, is it okay if I play with a servant" he asked as Jaebum chuckled, "yeah sure, whatever dude" Jaebum says.

The door shut as I heard footsteps walk away, I heard someone sigh, guessing jin young, and the closet door swung open, "Okay, he's gone" jin young said as I came from the spot I was and saw jin young leaning against the door frame.

I walked out as I slammed my face in his chest, i sniffed his cologne as he rubbed the back of my head. We walked to the bed as he laid down with me on top of him. "Haley" he breathed as I looked up at him, "never mind" he said looking away, "what" I asked moving closer onto the bed, now my chest on his, "nothing" he shrugged, "jin young tell me" I poked his cheek. "Haley" he moved my hand away from his face, I took my other hand and put it on his cheek, caressing it. "What were you going to say" I asked as he chuckled, "I was gonna say, that you are very beautiful when you shy and nervous" he smiled as I playfully slapped his cheek, "shut up" I laughed as he smiled.

"You wanna take a nap" he asked as I shrugged, "I'm not tired" I said as he sighed, "well I am, so just lay with me" he asked as I rolled my eyes, "whatever" I said as he smiled. We laid down under the covers and he closed his eyes as I stared at them. I took my finger and touched all around his face, I scooted closer to him and put his arms around me, he pulled me even closer as now our leg were tangled together, and he put his closer to my neck. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I kissed his head as he kissed my neck, I bite my lip as he started sucking on my neck, "I thought you wanted to take a nap" I asked as he bite my neck,I pulled at his hair as he was now slowly getting on top of me, "Haley...." jin young said as I moaned, he growled in my ear as he nibbled it, "do it again" he demanded as he grabbed my butt, I tried to hold in my moan, but it came out as a groan.

He trailed his hand up my shirt, but soon stopped, "is this okay" he asked as he sat up, I sat up along with him and smashed my lips to his, I bite his lip as he smiled, he laid me back down as I took off his shirt, he grinned against me as i took off my shirt he moved his hand down to my shorts I moaned out as he groaned.

He kissed down to my jawline, down my neck, down to my stomach. I watched as he looked uncomfortable. "Haley, are you sure, I'll stop if you want" he said as I smiled, "I'm sure" I smiled as I ran my fingers through his hair.

He smiled at me as he yanked off my shorts in one motion along with underwear.

I'm sure you guys know what happened next.

Jin young fell next to me, as his hair stuck to his head with sweat, I smiled as he chuckled, "Wow" he said as I nodded, "That was-" and he cut me off, "your first time, I know....mine too" he said, "Jaebum had people stalking you, we know a lot about it, Jaebum always thought about being your first" jin young said as I shuddered, "gross" I said as he smiled.

"Haley, I think I should tell jaebum that I found you" he said as I looked at him unamused,"you want to what" I asked as he smiled, "not like that, I'm going to try and win you, it'll all be fine, I promise" he smiled as I nodded, we got dressed as he grabbed some handcuffs, "no" I whined as he smiled, "it has to look real" he said as I sighed, "not to tight though" I said as he smiled, he put them on but not tightly and grabbed my arm, he walked me downstairs and sat me on the couch.

He pulled out his phone and texted someone, he sat down as we waited for the door to open.