Chapter 28 : Wedding Day

Start from the beginning

"He's coming. He's not my favorite for no reason."

"So, does that mean your going somewhere else next year?"

"Pretty much." I said laughing. "I'll finish school here this year though."

Morgan sighed and bit her lip, "I'm not. I'm moving to Cali."

I nodded, "That's where we planned on moving anyway."

She let out a sigh of relief, "Good."

"wait what?" Georgia said walking in the bathroom. "Does Almuerzo know that?"

"No. Didn't tell him that. Me and Zachariah is stuck between Cali or his hometown. Either way I'm fine with it."

"What's his hometown?"

"Indianapolis. Georgia even though were moving doesn't mean we'll fall out."

"Oh bitch I know because we're gone move with you." I laughed and shook my head. 

"Shit, me to." Morgan said smiling. "I don't know I know where ever we are we'll keep in contact."

"Honestly." Georgia said nodding. "It's just gone be weird you know? Zachariah and Almuerzo not doing business together and Zachariah would have to build a separate empire where ever yall go."

"Can I just give you a quick weave? A sew-in is gone take forever." Morgan said.

"Yea that's coo. But it'll bring more money in."

"True." She said nodding.

"Where's my baby." I heard my mom say. She walked in the bathroom and gasped.

"Oh my gosh, I wasn't dreaming. This is really happening. Baby  you're so young, but I know you make smart decisions. I'm just so shocked." My mom said really quick. "I just wanted you to stay my little girl."

"Ma...can you do my toes." I said making her nod.

"I got a stylist for that." She said winking at me. "And Zachariah told me to get you this."

"All these gifts..." I opened the box and it was a infinity bracelet with our name and our wedding day. "I love him."

***

"Come on, Come on." My mom said hyping my head up as I gave her a twirl. "Your dress is so beautiful."

"Awwnnn..." Zaya and Zala said with tears in their eyes.

"You look so beautiful babes" Morgan said wiping her tears away.

"No no don't cry." Georgia said turning around walking out the room.

"Mama...you look pweety." Zariah said making Zachary nod.

"Very pretty."

Zacarea just cooed at me making me laugh which made her laugh.

"Okay we're gonna go get set up...Almuerzo will be here very soon. Congrats baby." My mom kissed my cheek and left.

Zachariah Hill

"Where's the cake?" I asked busting into the living room with my suit on.

"Nigga you truly hood. Is that Jays?" My nigga Quinten asked laughing.

"Yea. Spice it up a little." I said giving them a spin. "How I look?"

"Fresh bro. Where's your chains?" Almuerzo asked laughing. "My nigga-"

I flashed them the matching necklace and bracelet I bought me and Azariah , "Change it up a little to."

"Bro you look nervous as fuck relax." He said making me nod.