-Natsu pov-
I saw Ice Princess and Erza having a break down. I knew it took a lot to make Erza cry. So what ever is in the letter, must be something major. Everyone in the guild were trying to comfort Gray and Erza. But the guild was still in tears to.

Dear Natsu,

I left the guild. You may be asking why I left. So I'll tell you why I left. I left because you and the entire guild ignored me. And you kicked me off the team. You called me weak.

I admit that I was weak. So that is why I left the guild. I left to get stronger. And I WILL come back. I also wanted to tell you that since you saved me from Phantom Lord. . . I have been in love with you.

I can understand if you don't feel the same way. But when I come back, can you give me your answer? I forgive you all. Just make sure that you never do that to anyone ever again.

Love, Luce.

'Luce is gone? She loves me? We ignored her for months, and once she left, we completely forgot about her? I-I regret kicking her off the team. I regret ignoring her. Why. . . Why didn't I remember! Lucy is the one person who brightened up my life after Igneel died. Lucy . . . the person who could make me laugh by just being her weirdo self. Lucy, the love of my life. Lucy . . . My Mate. The same mate that I forgot for the last 6 1/2 months! The same mate that I brought pain.'

I run out of the guild to go to the rainbow sakura tree. The tree that I sent to Luce on a boat, when she couldn't see it because she was sick. The same tree that I was going to confess my love to her at. But I never got to because I wanted to catch up with Lisanna.
I reach the tree after running for a few minutes. Once I am near it, I fall to my knees. And cry the name of my mate that I caused so much pain, the mate that left me.

 And cry the name of my mate that I caused so much pain, the mate that left me

I cry and cry until my throat runs dry. A pain runs through my brain like lightning. I clutch my hands over my ears as they begin to ring. The pain grows bigger and bigger, until I pass out.

*inside head*

I walk into a dark room, when suddenly I am thrown into a cell. I touch the bars and try to melt them but nothing happened. I hear someone chuckle.

"You can't break the bars. I should know because I've tried." A male voice said.

"Who are you!?" I yell.

"I am E.N.D or Etherious Natsu Dragneel. So in other words, I am you." He said as he light his hands on fire.

He started to walk away towards the light

He started to walk away towards the light. He looked over his shoulder and said, "Don't worry. I won't cause you precious guild any harm. . . *evil grin* Yet."
And then he walks into the light.

I beat at the bars trying to break free. When I see a dragon version of me. (Ignore Lucy in the pic)

 (Ignore Lucy in the pic)

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I am Dragon. I am the part of you that holds the more animalistic part of you." He said

"Oh. Well how do we get out?"

"We only get out if the one in control lets us come out."

"But I didn't let him out! I never even knew that he was there!"

"He got out because of you remembering Lucy. Our mate."

"Oh... I need to get out and go and find Luce!"

"You can't. Besides, she said she was coming back. In the letter she promised."

"Ya she did."

-E.N.D pov-
I wake up on the ground. I look myself over to see what I look like. I don't have horns, and I have the Fairy Tail guild mark. But on my arm that isn't covered by a sleeve,  shows the demon marks. But I can hide that with a bandage.

I walk towards Natsu's home to go and bandage my arm. I pass Lucy's apartment. Her sweet strawberry and vanilla scent had faded. I walk faster so I don't go insane with my need to go and find her.

Once I arrive home. I bandage my arm and lay on the hammock, thinking of my plan.
I will act like Natsu for a few weeks. And then, I will destroy them. And Natsu will have to sit back and watch as I kill them one by one.

And no one can stop me.

**Done! I didn't write lisanna a letter cause I didn't know what to write. Tell me what you think of the chapter plz. And next chapter Lucy will come back! I hope you enjoy the story! I will most likely update later today. And here is a pic that I find hilarious.

 And here is a pic that I find hilarious

And here is a NaLu pic

-Astrid**