Watching her heart break

**Like I said, this is E.N.D'S pov of everything that happend last chapter. Enjoy -Astrid**

-E.N.D pov-
I walked around in my cage getting bored of everything Natsu does. I hear the Dragon Natsu banging against his own cage. He growls in anger, and then wimpers when we smell Lucy's sent. I get that hot feeling in my chest, as my heart starts to beat faster. In the corner of our eye we see Lucy walk in. "Hey guys." Even if she can't hear me I still reply,"Hey Luce." The dragon replyed with, " mate". Natsu started fighting with Gray. We watch as Luce walks around the fight.
"Natsu, you need to tell her. NOW" Said Erza.
"A-Aye sir" said Natsu.
Me and the Dragon both stiffened, we were about to cause Lucy pain. She was already in pain, and we are about to cause more pain on her. The dragon whimpers then he growls and attacks the cage again. I walk to the edge of my cage and try to melt the bars, to try and take control. The bars stayed the same. Not a dent or anything. We have no other choice but to sit back and watch Lucy, our mate, get hurt. I couldn't bare to look at her as Natsu told her she was weak and that she was being kicked out of the team.
" Lucy isn't weak! And you know that! What the hell are you doing Ash for brains! Lucy is stronger than you know, you idiot!"
We watched as Lucy walked out of the guild. The Dragon wimpers as Lucy walks away. I sigh in defeat.
" Want mate, mate should be happy. Mate is in pain."
I sweat drop at his grammar, but agree with what he means.
" Ya. Lucy looks better when she is happy. I can't believe they kicked her off the team."
We watch as Natsu starts to party. And then Cana challenged us to a drinking contest. And of course Natsu said yes.

After a few hours we walk out of the guild and stumble towards Lucy's apartment. As we reach the apartment, we jump up and open the window. We slowly push open the window and step in. We make our way toward her bed, we hear Lucy as what we were doing. I hear us reply and watch as we smashed our lips to hers. One thought went threw my head then. She taste like Strawberry's and Vanilla.

-Time skip to when he wakes up-

I woke up and saw that we were already dressed. I knew that Lucy must have dressed us. Natsu's memory of last night would be temporarily forgotten, until he remembered that Lucy was our mate.
I remember we had bit her on her right side of her neck. Marking her as ours.
We walked back to the guild and most of the people were still passed out.

-Time skip-
Lucy walks in and goes to the Masters offic with letters in her hand.
After a few minutes she comes back and goes to the table where everyone is in tears. My heart hurts, " I hope that she isn't doing what I think she is doing." I said.
The Dragon nods.
Lucy hands the envelopes to each person and gives them a hug. Then she walks away with tears in her eyes. Just as she opened the door to walk out. She looks back and says," Good bye . . . for now." And she walks out.

I see red and roar out in anguish, anger, and sadness. I bang against the bar's to take out my frustration. I hear the Dragon doing the same thing in his cage. But Natsu has no reaction. He didn't hear what she said. And he didn't even notice her.

I promise Lucy. When I get out of this cage. I will find you. And I will make sure that a smile will always be on your face.