pardon

"YOU RASCAL! GET OUT OF THAT DAMN RIVER NOW!"

Minho was fuming as he glared at the three people splashing each other with the cold water -that was until he yelled.

The three looked at each other before two pair of eyes rested on Jisung.

"I think he meant you," said Felix with a tilt of his head.

Changbin shook his head and slightly pushed Jisung forward to the bank before sighing, "Go. I don't want to die in my sleep if you get sick."

"But-"

"HAN JISUNG, DO I NEED TO REPEAT MYSELF?!"

That was enough to get Jisung scrambling out of the river and running towards the angry raven haired male who was clenching a large towel in his hand.

Felix and Changbin watched with wide eyes at how Minho wrapped Jisung with the towel and carried him bridal style towards the tent near the hut.

Hut? Yes, they were at Hyunjin's and Seungmin's self-made hut.

Why? Only Felix and Woojin knew but they didn't tell because they wanted Hyunjin to do it himself so the other two respected it.

"Woojin hyung, may I help you with that?" Asked Felix while pointing at the big, red cool box that was filled with cold drinks.

The older nodded and Felix wasted no time in getting out of the water. He ran towards Woojin's car to help.

"Go have some fun, hyung. I will take care of these things," smiled Felix and began unloading the things off the car with ease.

Seeing that the young butler was totally immersed in his work, Woojin decided to accompany Changbin who was now sitting alone on the bank.

"Tired?" He asked as he plopped himself next to the frowning male.

Changbin shook his head and threw a question that made Woojin a bit confused.

"How did you make him do that?"

"How did I make who do what?"

The shorter male opened and closed his mouth a few times before sighing in defeat.

"I know I'm not really good with people but I tried to be friendly. I tried to not seem like I'm glaring anyone. I tried to initiate a fun conversation too," said Changbin, ruffling his wet hair in slight frustration.

"But he still isn't comfortable around me like how he is with Minho hyung and even that little squirrel," his voice got quieter. "Especially with you."

Hearing all of the other's words, Woojin immediately knew who this was about but he decided to ask anyway.

"And this person is?"

Changbin played with the hem of his shirt and shrugged like it was no big deal, "Felix."

The older of the two couldn't really hide his big grin as he answered, "Ah, that boy. I thought both of you got along well, aren't you?"

"Kind of," sighed Changbin. "He thinks he can fool me but I know he's still awkward with me."

The memory of their hang out a few days back popped in his head and Changbin couldn't help but to feel sad.

They even did late night text yesterday when he was up waiting for the washing machine to stop and Felix doing who knows what at 2am.

He thought they were making progress, even if not as lovers but at least as friends. Was it really hard to get comfortable with him?