2 am hang out

Felix was laying on his bed, wide awake even after the whole day of working, late errands and surprise party.

The young butler smiled.

Hyunjin and Seungmin surprised him with a birthday party. It had been quite a while since he last celebrated it with someone else or even alone.

It's just, it wasn't that important, was it? A birthday is just the date of a month you were born into the world.

There's nothing big about it but he couldn't help to feel warm at what his young master, which he considered as his own brother, and Seungmin did.

"Hey hey, don't forget to use the ipad, Lix!" Hyunjin playfully narrowed his eyes at him.

"I'll strangle you if I see that device laying around like a decoration."

Felix and Seungmin laughed. The butler nodded and promised to at least attempt on using the gift Hyunjin had given him, earning a satisfied fist bump from the older.

"Felix, if you're feeling down, just wear the socks! It will suck all the negativity and replace them with happy thoughts!" Exclaimed an excited Seungmin with his hands failing around.

The blonde boy grinned at the adorable display beside him. Glancing down at the sponge bob socks, Felix also promised to keep what Seungmin said in mind.

"Presents aside~" Hyunjin clapped. "Let's enjoy the cake! Felix, you have the honour to pick the first slice!"

"Thank you for these presents!"

"Oh wait! Wait!" His young master halted him from going for the cake.

Seungmin and him gave Hyunjin a curious look.

"Tonight, I'll grand you one wish, mate," He grinned cheekily.

Felix was about to protest since that would be too much but Hyunjin insisted and so, Felix did what he wanted.

He feigned an innocent grin while having his index finger and middle finger scooping the cream and before Hyunjin could blink, Felix smeared them on the other's face.

His face looked really priceless! And Seungmin's booming laughter followed by his own filled the living room while Hyunjin was licking the nearest cream to his mouth to have a taste.

"It's good!"

Felix chuckled to himself before exhaling out loud.

They didn't have to prepare the cake nor buy presents for him but they wanted to and it reminded him that he is loved.

He didn't have his family members near by but here, he has another family who cared for him just like their own.

And talking about families, his big sister, Elicia, just called earlier to greet him a happy birthday.

She also insisted on sending him a birthday gift but Felix politely declined. He reasoned that hearing her voice was already considered as a gift to him.

That reminded him, Elicia asked him to send her regards to Hyunjin and Woojin and also Hyunjin's parents.

Sitting up and stretching his arms above his head, Felix then went to change into a hoodie and some shorts.

He planned to take some fresh air.

And he ended up at a 24 hours convenience store fifteen minutes away by foot.

The steaming ramyeon before him made his stomach grumbled so he quickly took a sip from his coke before eating his instant noodle.

Felix moaned inwardly at the delicious taste of the spices. He felt hot and the spiciness stung his tongue a bit but he was satisfied.