sleepy

The sun had set and day now turned to night. Cool breeze carressed their faces as Seungmin hooked his arm around Hyunjin's and dragged him on top of the grassy hill.

Hyunjin looked around the familiar area and felt nostalgic. This place held the best memories of their brotherhood and friendship...

"When you brought me to the ice-cream shop," Seungmin started as they stopped on the very top, looking directly towards the city.

"I remember the times when we hung out every day after school and at the same time, I remember this place."

Hyunjin smiled as his best friend turned to him, grinning widely.

"We celebrated our birthdays here and well, spend most of our times here too...and did we build a hut? I have a blurry image of me pushing you and you fell on top of woods," he chuckled sheepishly.

That made Hyunjin laughed. He was so happy that Seungmin is able to remember these. And yes, Seungmin did push him the day they were building the hut.

"You're quite the prankster, Kim Seungmin," Hyunjin poked the other's side, earning a cute giggle from him.

Seungmin then asked if the hut was actually around here since this was where Hyunjin lived and where he used to live before he was taken in by his uncle.

"It is," nodded Hyunjin. "Follow me."

Hyunjin walked ahead into the trees, where a small, barely seen, pathway was. The younger followed behind him obediently and was careful not to trip.

But it was quite dark and Seungmin didn't see the hole and he tripped, letting out a startled yelp. Hyunjin turned around hurriedly and crouched down.

"Hey, you okay? Are you hurt? Where does it hurt? Are you bleeding? Can you walk? Did you sprain your ankle? Does it hurt badly? It must have hurt-"

Seungmin chuckled and tapped Hyunjin's cheek twice, "I'm okay, silly. And I can walk, just help me stand up."

The older helped him and dusted some dirt off Seungmim's pants before checking him for any injuries, earning another taps and chuckle from him.

"Gosh, I'm okay, Hyunjinie hyung," grinned a touched Seungmin.

Hyunjin sighed and still looked very much worried. He then shook his head and crouched down once again.

"Hop on, Seungminie."

"Hyung, I'm fine. I didn't hurt my legs and the hole isn't that deep."

"Please? Or do you want me to carry you like a baby instead since you are my baby?" Seungmin pouted at Hyunjin for teasing him but...his hyung seemed serious.

And...'my baby'??

Hyunjin looked back and raised his eyebrow, "So?"

"Okay, I'll hop on," Seungmin gave in and made himself comfortable on Hyunjin's back. The older secretly smiled at this familiar feeling.

He had missed this so bad...

It didn't take long for them to reach their hut, around ten minutes and they were already standing infront of a house-like structure that was beautiful and cute in Seungmin's eyes.

"We built this?"

Hyunjin slowly let the younger down and put his arm around Seungmin's shoulder before saying they did. For a whole week.

Looking around the hut and scanning the place, Seungmin got some bits of pieces of his memories about the place like when they had a sword fight and Hyunjin fell into the pond just a few feets from the hut because Seungmin tickled him to win.

And when they had a curiousity of how to climb a tree and Seungmin ended up falling on his butt with Hyunjin consoling him after that.

That's pretty embarassing...

Oh and when Seungmin was being persistent on them laying on the grass and watch the stars until they fell asleep instead of staying in the hut -he ended up laying on top of his hyung that time.

And that time when they cuddled in warm blankets with Hyunjin's laptop in front of them as they spend the night there because it's raining...

That's when he realised what he felt for the older...

Seungmin blushed and in reflex, turned to Hyunjin and covered his face in the crook of Hyunjin's neck, with the older wrapping his arm around the other's petite waist habitually.

"Hey, what's wrong Seungminie?" Asked a concern and very much worried Hyunjin.

"Does your head hurts? Are you feeling dizzy? We should go back- oh shoot! Your uncle will kill me! We're so so extremely late-"

Seungmin shook his head like a small kid and wrapped his arm around Hyunjin's torso before saying that he had texted his uncle informing that he'll be spending the night with Hyunjin. And his uncle gave his permission.

The older breathed out in relief hearing that before stroking the younger's back with one hand.

"Then, are you okay?"

Seriously, his hyung needed to relax and stop worrying 24/7 for him when he's not even in a worrying state. Unless turning into a tomato is worrying??

"I'm okay, Hyunjinie hyung," mumbled Seungmin. "I'm just sleepy. It's almost one."

Hey, it's not a lie, he is tired.

And now they were laying beside each other inside the hut, thank goodness they didn't build it too small, and basking inside each other's warmth.

It was such a nice feeling of just having the other near him like this but Hyunjin still couldn't help the guilt that he was still feeling.

"I'm still sorry, Seungmin. For leaving you."

Seungmin turned to his left and rested his hand on the older's cheek while giving him a warm smile. Hyunjin was already facing him.

"You don't have to be. It hurts me but it's not your fault, hyung. I was just too weak. And I was never mad at you in the first place, believe me, Hyunjinie."

The younger leaned their foreheads together, "I'm just grateful to have you here right now."

"I...me too, Seungmin."

I love you, Seungmin ah

Hyunjin smiled and adjusted Seungmin's head so that it was resting on top of his chest.

His heart was beating so loudly and he knew Seungmin heard that judging from the smile on the younger's lips and Hyunjin didn't mind. It was because and for him afterall.

"Good night, Hyunjinie."

"Night, Seungminie."

Yeah, he definitely fell for his best friend.