2.) Second time's a charm?

Start from the beginning

Keenan and King both laughed.

For some reason, every girl that tried to get in with them always said that.

"No comment," King said shaking his head. Glancing towards his right he did a quick double-take seeing the mystery girl from the library.

Seeing that Keenan was talking with Shana and another one of her friends, he got up and headed towards mystery girl.

Renae was looking down at the new iPhone that Bryson gifted her the other night as a reward for getting a job working in the library.
She was so busy trying to create her Instagram profile she didn't notice King walking her way.

Purposely, he pulled out his phone and bumped right into her, dropping his phone.

"My bad, I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention," she quickly apologized as she bent down to pick his phone up but stopped when she recognized the hand tattoo.

Pursing her lips together, she looked up slowly and King stared at her through his shades and smirked.

"We gotta stop meeting like dis sweetheart." He cracked, picking his phone up and she blinked a few times as she took a step back before eyeing him.

She never really got the time to actually study him when they first met. He was tall as hell with a nice athletic build. Her guess was he had to be at least 6 feet. His face held no blemishes, and jawline was chiseled to perfection. He wore his hair in a temple fade with sponge twist, and rocked a trimmed goatee and mustache. His attire consisted of gray sweat pants, a red Chris Brown Black Pyramid hoodie with converse on his feet.

"Checkin' a nigga out?" King's voice pulled her from her daze.

"Observing," she corrected, zipping her coat up and stuffed her hands into her pockets.

"Do you ever smile?" He questioned. He was used to girls being geeked over him, but she really seemed like she wanted to throw up every time she saw him. He was a little offended.

"Trust me, I am smiling." She cocked her head slightly and looked him up and down.

Chuckling, King pulled at his chin hair and absentmindedly licked over his lips. "What's your name?"

Raising a brow, she put her hood on and gave him one last glance before she walked away.

"Really?" He followed up behind her, this time he didn't grab her arm. "Why do you always run away when I ask for your name?" He questioned getting in front of her and walked backward.

"I'm not running away, I don't know you."

"Get ta know me, I'm probably one of tha' nicest dudes you'll ever meet." He said.

Staring at him amused, she had to stop herself from laughing before replying, "I forgot you aren't from here."

"Can I get your name?" He asked.

"If you keep harassing me like this, you gon' get it a'ight," she squinted at him before walking around him.

He stopped and watched her until she was out of sight, shaking his head he chuckled.