chapter eight.

CHAPTER EIGHT

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CHAPTER EIGHT.
i don't cry, i pour.

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

Under order of an extremely stressed out Raven, Sage found herself in the woods once again. Why? You may ask. Well due to the grounder's requested punishment for Finn, the inhabitants of camp Jaha or rather just the inner circle of the teenagers were all determined to protect the spacewalker.

Thus there she was again, walking beside Murphy as they trekked through miles of foliage on their journey returning to the dropship. Before long they were standing before the old campsite which was just as destructed as the last time they witnessed it: post the grounder and hundred battle.

The pair were told they would meet Bellamy, Raven, Finn and Clarke at the campsite however they were nowhere to be seen. Sage was the first to suggest checking the inside of the dropship, a proposition which Murphy quickly affirmed of.

Both parties strolled up the ramp leading to the dropship's curtains, pushing them aside when necessary.

"Ooh, hey, hey, hey."

    Upon hearing her partner in crime's panic, Sage swiftly pushed open the curtain to reveal Bellamy with his gun pointed at a surrendering Murphy. Sage also quickly located Raven and nodded in her direction.

"Murphy, Sage. What are you doing here?" Bellamy questioned, sharing a glance with Raven as she pushed his gun down.

"I believe we were invited."

"I thought we could use some extra guns." Raven explained, gesturing to the two as Sage dropped her bag and sat down against the left wall.

"Might be a good idea." Bellamy nodded.

"Finn should've been right behind you." Raven noted as Murphy began to stroll past them toward the wall opposite to his female counterpart.

"Don't worry. The spacewalker's gonna be fine." Murphy reassured, although his words held little impact over the clearly anxious mechanic.

A dreary mood had set within the dropship as all four teens sat in the four corners of the room, it wasn't that they didn't want to talk to one another however they weren't exactly keen on speaking considering the matter at hand that was the fate of their fellow friend, colleague, lover etc.

Speaking of which, all four were growing increasingly worried of his current whereabouts considering it had been far longer than expected.

The four teens jumped to their feet when the curtain was shoved open by the feet of Clarke as she lay unconscious in Finn's arms.

"What happened?" Bellamy rushed, hurriedly moving to the boy and assisting him in carrying Clarke.

"A grounder hit her on the head." Finn explained, searching for a spot to place her.