16. Ex-boyfriend's fuck toy

Comenzar desde el principio

I rub my face in frustration. I'll just forget about it. It's no use on remembering that time in my life. What's done is done. I can't do anything about it. The people that killed my parents vanished without a trace.

Taking a big inhale, I sit up in bed only to be pinned back down. Immediately, I melt into a pair of warm set of plump lips. 

Pulling away he looked down at me.

"Time for breakfast baby. Jin is already cooking." After a quick peck, he stands back up holding out his hand to help me up, which I gladly take.

Taking a couple steps, I wince in pain that came from my ass. 

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked, looking a bit concerned.

"Y-yeah. Don't worry. It's not as bad as the last time. It still hurts, but it is bearable." I hope I sound convincing. I really don't want him carrying me around like last time.

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm positive. Let's go." I grin to him. 

Thankfully he just nods, and we continue our way to the dining room. He kept a slow pace though. He is so considerate.

Reaching the dining room, we spot a man with tanned skin and platinum dyed hair making out with Jin, pinning him against the wall. I blush at the sight of them, not knowing what to do. Should we turn back? Say something?

"Can't you guys wait until after breakfast?" Jimin questioned, slightly glaring at the two.

Jin let out a cute little squeak upon hearing his boss speak. Quickly trying to bring some distance between him and the other man. I couldn't help but to let out a giggle from Jin's blushed face.

"M-morning Sir. Breakfast is ready." He bowed. Once straight up again he glanced at me with a smile on his face. "Wonderful to see you again Jungkookie." The smile on my face faltered, the joy I had for a moment disappeared. Jin noticed and furrowed his eye brows. "Did I say something wrong?" He looked genuinely worried.

Snapping out of my sudden depressing thoughts, I quickly shake my head. "N-no. Not at all. It's just... I haven't heard that nickname in years. It only took me by surprise, that's all." I assure him.

"I won't call you that again if you'd like?"

"No. It's okay. Really. I kinda miss hearing it." I smile to him.

"Okay. Jungkookie it is." He smiled in return.

"Hi." I look over to the other man who spoke to me. "The names Kim Namjoon." Placing his hand out, I take his into mine and shake.

"Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you." Releasing his hand, we all sat down in a chair except for Jimin. I watch as he looks around us, and then peaks down the hall we just came from.

"I'm going to wake up Nina. I'll be right back." And he leaves.

"So." Tearing my gaze from where Jimin disappeared, I see Namjoon eyeing me in amusement. "You're the guy that Jin has told me about. The teacher that got our good ole' Mafia leader smitten."

Blushing profusely, I just give a little nod. "Th-that's me... I guess."

He also nods. "All I ask is that you keep him happy. He has never let anyone into his heart other than Nina. Hell, he has never brought someone home before. If he needed a quick one nighter, he'd take them to a hotel then dispose of them like trash once he was done with them."

I didn't know what to think. I understand he must've had flings before me, but it still stung a bit. "I-I plan on keeping him happy."

"Good. 'Cause if you don't, and you end up hurting him in any way, shape or form, I will not hesitate to hurt you." He glares at me. I gulp and nod my head in understanding. "I don't mean to frighten you off. But what kinda friend would I be if I didn't warn you, yah know?"