Malediktor Part 1

Aria is finally happy, she gets to go to school with Adrien and made new friends. She recently turned 14 and got presents from her friends. But boy, one day, it was a crazy, Aria can't progress about what just happened.

First during her father's fashion show, her brother was attacked by Style Queen, who was Chloe's mother, Audrey Bourgeois when she got akumatized. Then, her father finally got out of the house, much to hers, Adrien's and the public's surprise. Finally, Chloe revealed a miraculous and transforms into Queen Bee in front of them, nearly got everyone in the subway train hurt or killed and got akumatized again, but this time into Queen Wasp, all because she wants to impress her mother.

It's been a crazy day, and Aria is glad Ladybug and Cat Noir saved the day, but she felt like she wants to make up for what she did as Ember McLain when she was akumatized by Hawkmoth. During school, they were doing a project about important people in french history and not much to hers or everyone else's surprise, Chloe did a project of herself, dressed up as Queen Bee and Ladybug.

"That's not Ladybug! That's you, Chloe!" Ivan shouted as everyone in the class laughed, except for Adrien and Marinette.

"O-Of course that's the real Ladybug!" "But Chloe, could you tell me why you choose to do an assignment about yourself? I mean about Queen Bee?" Ms. Bustier asked, "Well, our assignment was to choose an important person in french history. And I actually say France, even Ladybug said so." Chloe said as she played the video again.

"Chloe, its so obvious that's you dressed up as Ladybug!" Alya pointed out, "Yeah, your not an important person and besides, you didn't even bother to match her hair color." Aria said, clearly annoyed.

"She, just, dyed her hair blonde to look like me." Chloe said, but everyone laughed at her again as she storms to her desk in anger and said, "You're all a bunch of losers! Except you, Adrikins." Chloe quickly correct to Adrien. "None of you deserve to see the rest of my documentary!"

"Oh, what a shame." Aria said sarcastically and smirked as her classmates laugh at the sarcasm she made, causing Chloe to glare at her. Chloe noticed Sabrina laughing too until Sabrina realized Chloe glaring and stopped laughing.

"I saw you laughing, you idiot! You're fired!" Chloe yells, "I betrayed my best friend!" Sabrina cried. "How could you not laugh, Sabrina? The whole superhero sitch has totally gone into her head!" Alya said as she puts up the video to the screen, revealing Cat Noir, Chloe as Queen Bee, and Ladybug.

"Your the one who parolized the metro driver, aren't you?! You use your power to create this situation!"

"She wasn't the hero, it was Cat Noir and Ladybug!" "She had superpowers for like 5 minutes and went totally out of control!" Alix said. "We might not 'deserve' to see your documentary," Marinette quote 'deserve' before continuing, "but you don't deserve to be called a superhero!"

"What?! You will pay for your insulting remarks, Dupain-Cheng!" Chloe promises, "And how exactly are you going to do that? Parolize her with your whinnying and complaining?" Aria teases, making her classmates laugh again as Chloe blushes from embarrassment and anger while glaring at her.

"Calm down now students." Ms. Bustier said, calming everyone down, "This is ridiculous!" Chloe said before walking towards the door, "Chloe, class isn't over." "Your all ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" Chloe slams the door on her way out.

"Seriously, she'll never change." Marinette sighs, "Let's face the facts people, that little brat can never change; she's spoiled, too full of herself and she doesn't care about anyone but herself. She's practically the reason why everybody gets akumatized by Hawkmoth." Aria said, reminding everyone of the akumatized villains in Paris, mostly by Chloe's cruel nature.

Everyone agreed and continue their day. During lunch, Adrien and Aria went to their home to eat lunch. After their finished, they arrived to see everyone are celebrating. "Hey, what's going on?" Adrien asked Marinette as she and Aria approach her, "Yeah, what are we celebrating?" Aria asked, "Chloe's gone! She's moving to New York!" Marinette said happily, "Chloe left?!" Aria said happily, "For good?" Adrien said surprised.

"Yeah, isn't it great?" "You bet it is!" Aria said, happy Chloe won't be in Paris anymore. "No it isn't, Aria." Adrien said, "How can you celebrate a thing like that?" "Bro, Chloe's a totally brat to everyone." Aria said confused. "Yeah, she was useless anyway." Marinette agreed.

"Nobody's useless, not even Chloe. When Aria and I were little, we're not allowed out, she was the only friend we had." Adrien said, making Aria arc an eyebrow at him. Adrien sadly walks away as Aria said to Marinette, "I'll talk to him."

She walks over to him and said, getting his attention, "Sorry to bring you down more Adrien, but Chloe is your friend than she is to me. And she's actually useful at getting everyone akumatized."

"Come on, Aria. Chloe didn't cause that many akumatized villains." Adrien defends. "Lady Wifi, Evillustrator, Dark Cupid, Horrificator, Princess Fragrance." Aria listed of their classmates' akumatized transformations when she followed the LadyBlog, "Shall I continue?"

"Ok, maybe she did cause that many." Adrien admits, "Listen Adrien, you have to open your eyes and get a reality check; Chloe is an awful person with a cold heart, people like her can never change." Aria said, before walking away, leaving Adrien to think about what she said.