Help Me... chpt. 1

Start from the beginning

"Mom! Dad! Me ish home!" Takanori yelled up the stairs. His mom came downstairs and hugged him.

"How was school?" Takanori's mom asked. She is very overprotective and wants Takanori to be the best she wants him to be.

"Same as always mom." Takanori pecked his mom's cheek and went upstairs to his bedroom. He put his book bag on the floor and flopped down on his bed. He sighed and smiled.

Gosh... he is so hot...

Takanori thought. He closed his eyes, but before he could, his father walked in. "Hello Matsu."

"Hey dad." Takanori sat up and looked at his dad who held something behind his back. "What's that?"

"Here... Your mother and I went to a store. You know... those stores that teens like these da--"

"Hot topic."

"Yeah. And your mother saw this necklace and she said,'Oh my. Takanori will definitely love this.' So, we decided to buy you this..." His father handed out a small box with a yin yang necklace that had diamond studs around the yin yang symbol.

"Dad... you didn't have to give me this... this is just awesome!"

"And expensive..." His father mumbled. Takanori giggled and put the necklace back in the case.

"Thanks dad." Takanori hugged his father. He took the box from his father and sat it on his inn table. His father left the room. He stripped off his clothes and put on a pair of soft pajama pants and a tee shirt. He flopped on his bed again and closed his eyes.

"Takanori!!! Takanoriiiii!!!! Taka!!!" His mom called 3 times. Takanori groaned and went down to the living room.

"Huh?" Takanori was in his peaceful nap. Probably dreaming of Akira. So now he is kinda irritated.

"We are planning a move up day party for you this year. You're going to the 11th grade. Aren't you happy?" Takanori's mom hugged him tightly and smiled. He sighed and hugged back hesitantly.

"I'm happy." he gave a fake smile. He wasn't very pleased at how they interrupted his peaceful sleep.

"Okay. Well, goodnight so--." Takanori was already upstairs before his mother finished her sentence. Takanori wanted that sleep, so, he was gonna get it. He flopped back on his bed after locking his room door and turning off his light.

It is now Saturday morning in Japan. Takanori woke up very excited. Today, he's going to see his crush at the station today. Boy, he was waiting for this day to come. He couldn't wait to see his crush. So, he took a nice refreshing, clean shower, brushed his teeth, and put on a pair of ripped skin tight jeans and a long black shirt that stopped to his upper mid thigh with a super long sweater that stopped at his knees. He styled his hair and went to his parents bathroom. He searched through his mother's make up bag and applied eyeliner and Chapstick. He then put on perfume which had a very sweet and seducing scent to it.

"I actually look good.. now I'm hungry." Takanori left his parent's bathroom and went downstairs to his kitchen. No sigh of his parents anywhere.

Must be at work...

Takanori thought. He took out a box of chocolate fudge pop tarts. He looked through the box if there were any more left. Well... there's a half of pop tart left. Takanori didn't want to eat that. He knew his father ate it. So he passed on the pop tart. He went in the fridge. There was left over eggs and sausage left. So, he took that out the fridge and put it in the microwave for 2 minutes. After that, he began eating. He just stood up and ate his breakfast.