>>>

"I mean you can come over and chill with me tonight, my momma out of town," Justine told Trevion.

"Shit, we can chill right now baby girl," he smirked while gripping her waist, making her laugh.

>>>

"You like my outfit daddy," Bliss smiled while dancing a little in her fashion nova set.

"Hell yeah, I liked that shit," Terry smirked while giving her butt a smack. "I'll like it better off you."

>>>

Aaliyah rested her chin on the palm of her hand and swung her legs back and forth. She was bored until a little girl tapped on her thigh. She smiled and looked down at the pretty toddler. "Hi, what's your name?"

"Mia," she said innocently. "What's your name?"

"Aaliyah," she said. "It's nice to meet you Mia."

"Mia what I say about you wandering off?" A pretty dark skin asked while picking Mia up. "I'm sorry sweetheart."

"Oh she's fine," Aaliyah smiled. "How old is she?"

"Four years old," the lady sighed. "She so much to deal with. Don't have kids honey."

Aaliyah laughed. "I love kids. They so sweet and innocent. Well the ones I be around."

"Ooo girl you can have Mia if you want to," she joked. "I'm Safiya, her mother."

"I'm Aaliyah," she chuckled nervously.

"You alone?" Safiya frowned.

"No," she sighed. "My sister and her friends are over there. They told me to sit on the bench."

"Let me guess, you're the youngest?" Safiya scoffed. Aaliyah nodded her head and ran her slender fingers through her hair. "Of course....Imma tell my little brother to stop messing with they hot ass."

"Who yo brother?" Aaliyah asked, she was hoping it wasn't Leon.

"He over there talking to that lil Asian girl," she sighed. Aaliyah only nodded not really paying attention to him.

"Mommy can Aaliyah come home with us so we can play?" Mia asked tapping her mother's head.

"I don't know, Mia," Safiya said. "We'll have to ask Aaliyah."

"I'll get back to you on that," she chuckled. "My mother is a full time nurse, so I have to wait till I see her and ask can I play over your house."

"Awww," Mia pouted. "Uncle Bahari!"

"What you calling his lil ugly ass for?" Safiya frowned.

Bahari hopped out his car looking fine as ever. His smooth espresso complexioned skin was glowing. He wasn't all that tall, 5'11, but he was lifting serious weights. He had tattoos everywhere except for his face. He had a fresh haircut that made him look real snackish; plus, a nice mustache and almond shaped, dark brown eyes. He wore a blue Nike shirt with gray sagging jeans, revealing his basketball shorts.

"What Safiya doing to uncle's lil shoota?" Bahari asked his niece while grabbing her away.

Aaliyah smiled at how tickled Mia was while Bahari showered her with kisses on her neck.

"She so sweet and happy," Aaliyah laughed.

"When she wanna be," Safiya sighed. "Don't let her fool you."