8. Keep on Walking...

Start from the beginning

Huh?

" HEYY!! IDIOTS!! " Jeff's voice.

" W-W-We can't let you c-catch her!! " Toby says.

Wait what?!

" Toby! It's the rules!! " I recognizes that voice, it's Clockwork.

" Let's tell Sl-Sleendy first!! She seems N-NICE!?! " Toby shouts louder at the 'nice' part.

" But Toby, we should kill anyone who dares to goes here! That's what Slenderman told us before he goes, right? " Suddenly Nurse Ann's head falls from the tree and now is on top of my body.

She looks at me, and her eyes widen.

" You know, I wasn't that good of a Nurse. " she says, before Toby shakes my body up to make her head fall to the ground.

" Shit!! " Suddenly I hear a voice of someone I REALLY know.

Wait, I'm blacking out!!

Toby stares at me at the end before everything fades to black...

" FUCK!!! " I scream as I wake up from my sleep that seems like forever.

I wake up in a room that has green as its majority color.

I sit up and I can't realize where I am.

This room has a closet full of video games, and a console that was still connected to the tv. There's some more console inside a box beside the tv, and it's clean.

I sit up, stands, and walk towards the door on this room.

" Hm? Where are you going [ Y/N ]? " suddenly, I hear a familiar voice. I look up and see that boy looking at me.

" You can fly?! Wow! " I say amazed as Ben swirls around...in the air.

" Oh, I thought you've realized I was here earlier... Man I could just suprise you there! " Ben says. He then stands on the ground again.

" Yes, this is my room. Obvious, right? " he says.

" Yea but, what happened after I blacked out? " I ask to him.

" Well, Toby insist on letting you here with us while Slenderman's gone. He's supposed to be back tomorrow... But whatever. Jason seems to trust you, huh? " he says as he hands Rason to me from hus hand behind his back.

I hug Rason tight and looks at Ben again. " What do you mean? "

" Well, that doll seems just a bit... different. Well yeah, he sometimes watches his prey for some days, but this doll have something different from it... "

" MMasky! Mask-ky! Mask-sky! Maskyy-yyy!!! Ma-askyyyy!!!!!!! "

" omG TOBY SHUT UP "

" MA-AASSKKYYYYYY "

" Is that Toby and Masky? " I ask Ben. He nods. " Very obvious. "

I open the door and watches Toby run around Masky, while Masky is sitting on the sofa, and he seems SO irritated.

Toby suddenly jumps to Masky from Masky's bottom left and they both fall to the floor.

" Uh... Is this normal? " I say quietly.

" Normal? It is normal. " suddenly a girl with total black eyes and long hair comes walking beside me, and she's crossing her hands.

" Oh. My name's Jane. Jane the killer. If you seen Jeff anywhere, tell him I'm going to kill him. " she say as she walks to another room.

I look around this gigantic living room. Even Ben's bedroom was huge, and now the living room's super huge! There's even a second floor. Maybe there's more!

Toby who has tackles Masky to the floor looks at me suprised. " [ Y/N ]? you've waken up? "

He stands up and Masky just laying there. Why?

" Aww c-come on. I won't put you down the-there a-anymore, hehe. " Toby says as he tries to pull Masky to stand.

Masky tries to stand properly. But when he does...

" H-Hahaha!! " Toby drops Masky to the floor again.

" Uhh... You... " Masky groans as he stares at Toby behind his mask.

" I didn't say 'I p-promise' ! heh. "

Masky then just look at Toby, and stands as fast as he can. Toby falls to the ground amd Masky was ready to kick him, but then he runs away from Masky.

" cOME HERE YOU-"

" SHUT UP!! " suddenly someone shouts. I didn't recognize that voice.

" Poor poor Helen. Can't paint because of the noise? I'll sentence them! " I hear Judge Angel's voice.

Suddenly, she runs with a pillow that she holds with both hands and just hit Toby so hardly with it.

" U-Ugly eyes!! " Toby shouts as runs from her around the living room.

" FREAKING HALF-LIPS AND FULL OF DISORDERS BOY!! I Will- " she then stands there awkwardly.

" S-So sorry if I disturb you Hellen!! " She say a little bit loud, then chases Toby again. Meanwhile, Masky casually walks to me.

" Well, if you want to, I'll show you the mansion. " he says to me. He doesn't look so shy...

" Well, I want to. "

" Okay. Let's go. "

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰