Chapter 3

Underworld Forest

Hakumen was standing in a training area with Hihiirokane in his hands, "Let's try a 50% swing," Hakumen slashed the sword and trees were uprooted. "Now, Empty Sky Form." Hakumen raised the Hihiirokane, "Summers Advance!" He swung his sword downwards and white energy came off of it destroying everything in it's path. He then heard footsteps and turned around, he saw a pack of demonic wolves. They surrounded Hakumen ready to attack, 'This might cause me to use my Sacred Gear.' The wolves lunged and Hakumen said, "Begone, Ice of Hel," the wolves froze and shattered. A blue gauntlet formed on his left forearm, Hakumen looked at it and froze, 'The gauntlet has changed to Susanoo's arm why.' He looked at the arm and a voice entered his head, "Hello Hakumen." Hakumen turned and found himself in a black void that was his mind, he focused on a figure. The figure looked somewhat like him with the wolf like look, the structure, and the eye positions. "Terumi." Hakumen summoned the Susanoo Unit with it covering him.

The White Susanoo and the Black Susanoo stared at each other ready to pounce, "Let's stop this Hakumen and talk." Hakumen stared at the other Susanoo in confusion, "The last time we met you took control of my body." Susanoo laughed at him and Hakumen grabbed Hihiirokane with his left hand aswell. "Let's stop with this fruitless quarrel." The White Susanoo glared at his opposite with his many eyes. "Why should I trust you Terumi," Hakumen glared at Susanoo and was surrounded in a white aura. "The Power of Order Hakumen well." Susanoo moved his right hand towards Hakumen and the aura went away.

"Your Power of Order is useless against me." Hakumen's, Susanoo-like gauntlet disappeared, "I will work with you right now Hero of Ikaruga." Hakumen froze at the title and Hihiirokane disappeared in a flash of yellow light. "Why will you work with me Terumi." Susanoo looked at him and said, "There is nothing else to do and it would be interesting." Hakumen nodded and Susanoo put his hand out, "I believe this is a human way of sealing a deal." The White Susanoo looked at Susanoo and sighed, "Fine." Hakumen put his hand out to Susanoo's and they grabbed hands.

Hakumen looked around and he was outside of his own mind. 'So how do I use Susanoo's power," he brought out his hand and the Susanoo's sword formed in it. "I am the white void," the green energy of the sword turned white, "I am strength," the energy turned green again. 'So the energy is related to the chant.' 'Yes it does Hakumen.' Hakumen's eyes looked around and didn't see Susanoo. 'So we can talk through thoughts interesting.' The Susanoo Unit was overlapped by it's true form. "Now I need to go back."

Gremory Mansion

Hakumen got back to the mansion and was in the garden, 'So the devils have a garden to look away from their times lives.' Hakumen looked around at the flowers, 'Pathetic,' his eyes landed on one flower, a camellia. He went to the flower a plucked it from the ground, 'Tsubaki.' The armor disappeared from everywhere except the part covering his left eye. Hakumen brought the flower infront of his face and said, "Tsubaki." Hakumen brought his left hand to the flower and touched it's petals. "So you do have a soft side." Hakumen turned and saw Sirzechs, he then crushed the flower and said, "Tell anyone of this and you die." Hakumen grabbed the hilt ofŌkami to reinforce his point. "Fine, fine." Hakumen let go ofŌkami and walked towards the door to the inside.

Once Hakumen was at the door he opened it but was stopped by Sirzechs saying, "You know I want to see your strength so if you could Rias has agreed to a fight." A jolt of excitement went down Hakumen's spin and he responded, "Fine I will battle." A small white aura appeared around Hakumen after he replied to Sirzechs. He walked into the building and was face to face with Kiba. "Get out of my way." Kiba glared at Hakumen, "If you don't get out of my way I'll make you." Hakumen  grabbed Kiba by the neck and threw him to the side. Kiba was thrown against the wall and a audible crack was heard. "Don't get in my way again." Hakumen started to walk further into the building but was stopped by a punch to his stomach, he looked down and saw Koneko with her fist hitting his stomach.

Hakumen grabbed her head and threw her to the floor, "Don't test me." The rook's body let out many cracks and Hakumen stepped over her, "If you are still conscious tell your king I want to fight her and her peerage." He walked further into the mansion and thought, 'I erase them and get rid of the memory of that child.'

Time Skip Training Area

Hakumen without the unit was standing across from all of the ORC in the training area with his hand on the hilt ofŌkami. The ORC got into their fighting positions and the ones that had Sacred Gears summoned them. "Come at me with your full strength it might allow you to last a little longer." Hakumen unsheathedŌkami, put his right hand down, his left hand on the blade.

 Kiba rushed towards him, Hakumen grabbed Kiba's throat and slammed him to the ground, he was then hit by lightning and looked in it's direction. Hakumen saw Akeno in a white kimono, she shot more lightning at him. "Fūmajin," Hakumen slashedŌkami and hit the lightning causing a black sphere to appear and suck in the rest of the lightning.

'Let's try this new power,' "Takegami." Hakumen ran forward using a Magatama and did a scythe like kick to Koneko. She was knocked to the ground and a green seal appeared over Hakumen, he then put his head up and said, "Zessō no Koku." His hair split and a dark green aura surrounded him. Hakumen's hair went down and the aura went to the ground causing black energy to come from it. "Weeping Drill: Hōraku no Ensa." The black energy went up and around Hakumen and a green seal formed over him again. Hakumen sheathedŌkami and put his hands in a position like he was holding the Slaying Demon. "Severing," black energy started to form around his hand, "Senjin." The energy form into a sword but before he could do anything we heard, "Dragon Shot." Hakumen was hit by a red laser on the back, the sword dissipated and Hakumen looked behind himself and saw Iris.

Hakumen smiled and got up, "Zanshin." The green aura went away and was replaced by a small white aura. "I shall tell you the meaning of standing before me." Hakumen ran for her and grabbed her by the throat. A white aura went around Hakumen and a energy field went around them. Inside of the field was bigger than the outside, he threw her and said, "Show me your full power." She looked at Hakumen with a defying look, "Fine then I will use fear and hatred to do it." Visions of her comrades dead at Hakumen's feet appeared with Hihiirokane in Rias' heart, the visions filled Iris with rage and hatred for Hakumen. The gauntlet on her arm said, "Boost." Iris ran for him and punched the armor covering his left eye.

The armor shattered and she looked at Hakumen's brown eye and Iris' eyes widened, the eyes were then covered in a red aura. She punched Hakumen in the chest with the gauntlet, "I, who am about awaken." Hakumen stopped himself and said, "If you are going to show me your power than I will to, I am the white void." "Am a Heavenly Dragon who has stolen the principles of domination from God." Hakumen was covered in a white aura, "I am the cold steel," Iris was covered in a red aura and started to grow into a dragon. "I am the just sword/I laugh at the 'infinite', and I grieve at the 'dream.'" The aura on Hakumen got bigger and the ground started to crack. "With blade in hand I shall reap the sins of this world and cleanse it in the fires of destruction/I shall become the Red Dragon of Domination." Hakumen's aura grew even more along with Iris' aura. "Juggernaut Drive." Iris' aura burst and it revealed the unsealed dragon, "I am Hakumen." Iris' lunged for him, "The End Has Come!" The aura burst and The ground shattered.

Hakumen was holding Hihiirokane and a demanding aura came out of him, "I'll obey my fate and destroy you." The chest of the dragon opened up and green energy started to build up, "Kishin." Hakumen's aura got bigger and the mask of the Susanoo Unit formed over his face, "Void Formation Secret." The energy stopped building up, "Longinus Smasher/Akumetsu!" The energy fired off and Hakumen brought his left arm up causing a massive barrier to form. Once the energy hit the barrier it disappeared and the world turned into a white void. Hakumen slashed Hihiirokane and ink-like energy followed it. The slash hit the dragon and the void went away causing the dragon to fall apart.

The energy field went away and Hakumen's energy went wild causing the rest of the ORC to fall to the ground. "You aren't a challenge and I will only kill you when you are a challenge otherwise I won't see your devastated faces when I kill you." Hakumen's energy went away, he then turned towards the mansion and walked towards it letting Hihiirokane to disappear into the air.