"I don't care, I went through worse things and this I can do as well. I have to wait and just try to make him remember me."

"It will be hard."

"I know, like I said I don't care I will go through it."

"What if he will never remeber you again?" Jungkook brust his words out without to think. You frown at Jungkook turning then your body to you." Jungkook? Are you here to bring me down?"

"No, no. I go through all options that could happen. I'm afraid that you might get yourself into something that... that could hurt you."

"Jungkook? I'm not afraid to face the problems anymore and after all, we are talking here about my boyfriend so there is no way for me to give up and step back. I will go through no matter how hard it will be or how much pain I have to take."

"If Taehyung could hear you now, he would jump around out of happiness. Thank you that you love my bestfriend that much. You can always count on me, if you need something." Jungkook smiled a little pulling then apart from the wall. His eyes moved to the sky and a heavy sigh escaped his lips." For now, what count is that the woke up and he will be okay. I dont want ask for more, I don't want to be greedy." You uttered thoughtful out also facing the sky. It was the truth, for you was it more important that he woke up, that you could see his beautiful dark eyes again, for this have you prayed the whole time and finnaly it happen. With the situation that hit you suddenly, you would deal soon and for now you tries just to be happy that he was finnaly awake.

" That's right. Finnaly he is back to us." Jungkook showed his hands into his pockets breathing then again heavily out. Now was it only the time and you who could turn the things right again.

-------------------------------

The doc told all if you four that Taehyung should take a rest and it would be better to come the next day to visit him again. Of course you asked him why he couldn't remeber you and the thing that he told you was bad but also not really. Taehyung had a amnesia since he hit badly his head but also the fact that he layed four months in coma played a huge role for the whole situation. The doctor assured that the memories will come back, but when he was not sure.

On the next day you couldn't wait for the classes to end, you wanted as fast you only could back to Taehyung and see him even if he will ask you again who you were, sure it still hurted a little but you tried to push the pain aside. The pain you felt was nothing to compare to what he had to go through, that's how you kept comforting yourself.

The ride to the hospital passed fast, this time you didn't brought flowers but fruits. You though that he will need more vitamins to get soon well. Again you reached the parking lot and get fast out the car not forgetting about the basked wot the fruits and made your way to his room.

You saw Jungkook in the hallway waiting for you, since he told that he will be there for you and him. To be honest you was really grateful for his offer abs took it gladly, you didn't wanted to shock Taehyung more and cause him the same badly headaches again."Hey." Jungkook greated with a slight smile which you returned and greeted him back.

"How are you today?" He asked walking besid you to Taehyungs room." Hm.. let's say I'm okay." You nood your head as you give him a response." Okay, I will just take this answer although I know the truth." He winked. The city of you approached the door but no one would reach to the door knob." Ready?" Jungkook asked observing your expression." Let's do it." You breathed out and fixed your yourself.

Jungkook nood his head and opened the door, Taehyungs parents were already there. His mother greeted you with a warm yet sad smile just like Taehyungs dad while Taehyung just frowned a little seeing you again there. This time he seemed more awake, more of straight. His eyes fully open ni tiredness in them like the previous day, he was e en almost sitting.

" Hey my friend. How are you today?" Jungkook greeted him at first walking inside with you at the back." Hey, better I guess." Taehyungs voice trailed off just like his eyes that he moved towards your figure." Hello, I... uhm... I brought you fruits." You spoke awkwardly smiling at him." Jungkook, what is this girl doing here again? Is she the one because of who I am here?" Harsh he talked to his friend once facing Jungkook again.

It felt like a knife stab but like you already has been decided, no matter what a pain you feel you will continue your way and get your boyfriend his memory about you back. " Taehyung don't be like this. Y/N is not the one to blame it was a drunk truck driver and not her." Jungkook tried to stay clam as he explained everything to Taehyung, he felt the need to protect you, to make him also remeber you again.

After all, he knew how much Taehyung have been loved you, how much he suffered when you run away from your hometown not leaving a trace. He and Jimin saw him literally not being himself without you, but also saw how happy and carefree he was when he got you back, how his eyes sparkled with love when he talked about you, jungkook wanted to protect this feeling for his friend who like he though wouldn't bear to go through something like that once again I'd you will leave him.

" Then is it your girlfriend?" Taehyung tried to sit up a little as he asked the curiosity clear to see." Tae, no she's not my girlfriend-"

" Ah, I see... sorry I didn't knew that you didnt confessed yet. I'm sorry." Taehyung whisperd at his friend making sure you wouldn't hear it. But you did and your heart kept aching a bit more." Tae, no it's not like that. She's-"

Just when Jungkook was about to explain more a knock on the door interrupted him and Susan came inside." Oh here she is. Princess, why did you took that long to visit me?" Taehyung spoke with a huge smile looking at the woman who froze in place and the shock plastered on her face. Meanwhile for you seemed like your world get down, your heart shuttered in million pieces. The sight of him smiling to a another woman and calling her Princess, was to much to take." I have to go, I'm sorry." Your voice cracked as you told your goodbyes and rushed out the room. The basked on the floor as you let it drop down, this was to much. Jungkook tried to get a hold on your wrist but he failed." Great job." He added angrily and run after you. Taehyjng shrugged his shoulders and kept smiled at Susan but why his heart felt not happy at all?

Why did it started to ache as he saw the tears threating in your eyes before you run out? And why he felt angry as he saw Jungkook running after you?

The mind can forget, but the heart never.