"Try that shit again." she stood there and Zachariah gave her this crazy look. "Did you not just hear what the fuck I said? Go back upstairs and try that shit again."

"No." In a swift second Zachariah was in her face making Zala back up. 

"Zala I don't give a fuck if you 3 months pregnant take yo ass upstairs and come say yes the right fucking way. I'll still fuck you up stop fucking playing with me." I watched as I started washing dishes.

"NO!" He grabbed her arms roughly and dragged her to the stairs. Zaya watched as she helped me rinse the dishes off. 

This isn't Zachariah. He wouldn't even treat Zariah like this.

"She needs this tough love." Zaya said making me agree.

"Yes." Zala said and Zachariah pointed to the plate. 

"This your plate." He said making her nod. "Fuck is it still on my table for if you done? I know mama taught you that."

She walked over there and grabbed the plate. I seen her eyes were red and puffy. She put the sink on the counter.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Zachariah asked pointing at me.

"Thanks for dinner." She mumbled sadly.

"W-what? She ain't hear you."

"Thanks for dinner." she said looking at me than Zachariah. She ran upstairs making me shake my head. 

I was cleaning the kitchen up and Zachariah came and wrapped his arms around me. "How was your day?"

"Class. The usually." I said shrugging. He started kissing my neck than his phone buzzed. "What?"

"Look. I gotta handle some business, but I'll be back ight. Stay up." We kissed again than he left.

Zachariah Hill

"what man? I ain't see my lady all day" I said walking in the trap greeting by Almuerzo. 

"You been sniffing my product?" He asked holding up a bag of coke.

"Our product and I put money in our stocks why you bugging? I paid for it don't trip." I said reaching for the bag.

"Bruh...it's not about the money. It's about what this will do to you. I don't give a fuck about these junkies but I'm not finna let you become one." He said shaking his head.

I sighed and shrugged, "Bruh it's been helping a nigga out alright. It's 4 kids living under my roof now and I need some type of stress reliever for that. Kush along with coke is helping bruh." I said reaching for the bag again, but he smacked my hand away. "Bro just give me the fucking bag."

He raised one eyebrow and shook his head, "Bro what you doing is helping your sisters out for guidance purposes, but this coke is gone make you go crazy and I ain't having it."

"Almuerzo bro why you bugging?"

"Bro, I ain't bugging I'm helping family out." He said starting to snap. "Look, I don't want you to step foot in this damn trap house for 3 whole weeks. Matter of fact till you stop using this shit. Now, I told sis and she found about 6 bags bro you a junkie."

"BRO FUCK YOU HAVE HER SNOOPING THROUGH MY SHIT FOR!"

"WHAT YOU GOT SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT HER TO SEE?!" He snapped yelling right back out me. "How long you been using this shit bruh?"

"This week man. Stay to weed my nigga. Nothing, but weed." He said shaking his head. "I'll still give you your daily pay and shit. but don't come back to work till you done using coke."