2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 20.

Start from the beginning

Guilt rushed over me. What if something happened to him, it'd all be my fault. My heartbeat rose quickly, thinking of the trouble I could have caused. My phone! I checked my phone. Nothing. Oh crap!

My panicking thoughts were interupted by Nathan and Steph nudging me.

“Britt-any!” they called in unison.

“Yeah?” I replied, dazed.

“Come on, we've 20 minutes to kill” Nath said, “Come up to my room, i'll get us all drinks” I smiled falsely to Nathans offer, whilst nodding, agreeing to his suggestioon. Stephanie gave me a knowing look, I couldn't fool her, she was my bff, might as well be sisters.

We went up to Nathans room, and sat in his lounge, it was empty. I wonder why? He went to get drinks, whilst Steph pounced at me, asking for answers. “What's up mangy guts?” she raised her eyebrows, waiting for an answer.

“he's gone. No-one's seen him since yesterday and i'm scared i've pushed him over the edge and he's done something stupid” I said a bit too quick, but Stephanie got me, she's good at understanding my speed talking. She took my phone from my hands, and went through my contacts, typed something into her phone and clicked the green call button.

She begun talking into her phone, “It's Stephanie...yeah, yeah...Your alright?...okay, get back to school, the guys are worried” she then hung up.

“Who was tha-” “Damien. He's fine, now forget about him and cheer up, okay?” I was much happier knowing he's okay, I nodded and smiled genuinely, which she returned happy with herself.

Nathan returned with three glasses of orange juice, “here you go girls” and gave use one each. We thanked him, and drunk it almost straight down.

“What you got next?” I asked Nath, “Drama, what 'bout you?” “we've got the same”. We chatted about for about 10 minutes before we decided that we should probably try to find the drama room.

Nath, Steph and I finally found our drama room, with a few minutes to spare, a few people were in the room but there were plenty of spaces. “Where'd ya wanna sit?” Nath asked. Both me and stephanie shrugged, so we wandered to the back of the class, where there was a row of 4. We sat as followed: Stephanie, Nath, Me; so there was a space next to me. Leon and the guys filed in after us, sitting on the row infront.

Leon leaned back in his chair “he's coming back” and leaned forward, just as the teacher entered.

“Right class, i'm Ms Avery. Welcome to Drama. Get into 4's, we're doing some acting”. The class started to slide out of their chairs, getting into their groups.

Leon turned round, “want me to join you, your a man down” Nath nodded. After about 5 minutes,

Ms Avery got everyone's attention, “settle down! Are all the groups sorted, are you happy with them, you'll be spending the whole year with them, your drama buddies” snickering was heard around the class at 'drama buddies', even I chuckled, really? Drama buddies, it sounds like a primary school thing.

“Well, lets get on with it then, I will give you all seperate plays to act, so y'all don't get bored, and no changing, you get what your given. Your focussing on the relationships between the characters, whatever that relationship may be” Our class was only small, so there'd only be 5 different plays.

Stephanie spoke randomly, “i'd love to get Romeo and Juliet” I mentally slapped myself. Sometimes she can be a bit random.

“Why are you so weird Stephy?” she laughed and replied, “You love it Britt” before winking at me, making me chuckle.