Winter Dinner [Part One]

Start from the beginning

"Well then" snape said "Lets go into town while Wormtail settles and makes sure your room is of hospitipal standards"

(f/n) cringed at the thought of wormtail being alone with all of her personal belongings but if Snape trusted him she could as well.  she smiled and walked by her fathers side. He felt like a proud father, walking with her like that around town. Giving nasty looks to men and teens alike that were checking her out.

"Hey baby, talk to me dont be rude" a passerbyer said looking at the beautiful witch walk besides her father. She scoffed and turned around and so did snape.

"Actually lets do have a conversation" Snape said with disgust "one about how you will be sent to prison because she certainly is not of age"

The man blinked and continued to walk off (f/n) looked at her father and couldnt help but chortle. Snape looked at his daughter and rolled his eyes.

"I have an idea of what I want to get Draco"

"Please enlighten me than dear"

(f/n) leant into her fathers ear and told him what she wanted. He pulled away and furrowed his brows as he thought for a minute. He then smiled at his daughter 

"I know where to aquire one but it will be very costly"

"I wasnt exactly execting it to be cheap" (f/n) responded with a coy smile.

Snape nodded and guided her to a suspicious looking aley way. They reached a very old antiaue shop and (f/n) walked in. The clerk greeted them and  snape asked him for the item. The clerk grinned and they begun to barter prices. Eventually they got it at a reasionable one and (f/n) couldnt be happier.

As they walked back to his house Snape looked down at his daughter who wore the biggest smile having found the gift she wanted to get her beloved.

"Do you have what you are going to wear?"

"Yes or course I do"

"What color is it?"

"Well what color do you always wear?" She asked with a grin "black. Its versitile classy but also very modern and daring. I think I like it so much because it reminds me of you"

"I am modern and daring?"

"Well, you stepped up after finding out that you had a bastard daughter. I would call that daring" Snape placed a gentle hand on her back.

"I am so glad that I did. Step up." He said gently and the very small family walked the rest of the way in a gleeful silence.

...