“Brat, you’re Armament Sect’s new sect master?” Zhan Tianyi looked at him. “A mere Natal Opening Realm martial practitioner dares to cause such a commotion. You really don’t know how the word death is written, do you?”

“Your biggest mistake was allowing this kid to become your sect master!” Shi Jingyun hmphed, “Without his reckless actions, you artificers would have lived even though Armament Sect still would face its end. But now? Hmph!”

“You will all die alongside his recklessness!” Su Ziying looked at her broken finger and cried out somewhat hysterically.

The three great reverends and seven inner sect elders’ who had their eyes on Qin Lie all had rather complicated expressions on their faces.

At this moment, they too had begun to wonder if it was really a mistake to have Qin Lie replace Ying Xingran.

“Sigh…”

The three great reverends and seven great inner sect elders sitting under ten spirit pillars sighed deeply in their hearts at this moment.

At this point, there was no longer any use for regrets. They would watch their sect head towards its downfall with their very own eyes, going down with it as well.

“Yu Dai visits the sect!”

“Jiang Yuan visits the sect!”

“Ou Yangsheng visits the sect!”

“Fu Zhuohui visits the sect!”

“Jiu Liuyu visits the sect!”

“Cao Xuanrui visits the sect!”

Suddenly, the loud calls came from Armament Sect’s entrance one after another.

It was just like when Yuan Tianya, Liang Yangzu, Shi Jingyun, Wu Tuo, and Su Ziying had arrived.

At the center of the plaza, Su Ziying’s eyes turned joyful, growing excited. “Damn you Old Yu, come over and kill this lowly bastard Qin Lie right now!”

“Qin Lie!” Jiu Liuyu’s voice came coldly from outside, “I will have Yushi herself cut that boastful tongue of yours. Your tongue will be minced to tiny pieces and fed to the dogs!”

“This brat has stirred up countless troubles everywhere. He will definitely not be allowed to die comfortably!” Yu Dai laughed coldly.

Qin Lie, who was just about to take Tang Siqi and Lian Rou away from this land of conflict, heard Jiu Liuyu’s threatening voice. Then, a violent nature hidden inside his heart uncontrollably exploded outwards!

His eyes turned violent as his face turned savage. “You want to mince my tongue and feed it to the dogs? You even want Yushi to do it with her own hands? Jiu Liuyu! I will have you die right now!”

Multiple fist-sized, metallic balls suddenly appeared on his palm and were tightly surrounded with electricity. The very instant after they appeared, they were then thrown towards the outer sect entrance at the foot of the mountain.

It fell in the direction of the six voices that announced their visit.

Chuckling, Xue Li didn’t hide the joy in his heart as soon as he saw the Terminator Profound Bombs fly outside. He cried out madly in his heart, “Good! Very good! Extremely good!”

It was as if he had been waiting for Qin Lie to explode, for Qin Lie to throw out the Terminator Profound Bomb, for more blood to be shed, and for more deaths to occur within the city.

“What’s that?”

It wasn’t long after the elites of the five forces entered the sect before they raised their heads and saw the metallic balls shining with lightning falling down on them from six different directions. They all instinctively looked towards the sky.