9

I'm sorry for never posting frequently,

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛

The older noticed that donghyuck was still sleepy.

donghyuck tilted his head as he watched mark get down on one knee.

"Piggyback."

He didn't understand why he was being offered a piggyback ride but he didn't decline. He was caught off gaurd when mark stood up and was quick to grab onto him.

"You love to scare me don't you?"
"It's funny seeing how you react."

donghyuck didn't say anything else nd just decided to put his head on top of mark's.

"Where are we going?"
" My favorite place."
"You sound sketchy. Oh god, am I being kidnapped-"
"Of course not. Just wait and see."

For a while it seemed like they weren't going anywhere. The red head had started playing with mark's hair, smiling at how it would stay in the form you styled it. At one point, he made a piece go straight up into the air and he was giggling. mark couldn't see what he had done to him, but in all honesty he didn't want to know.

"We're here."

mark got down again expecting hyuck to get off but he didn't.

"I'm Comfy." Was all the younger said.

mark was about to stand back up when a panicked donghyuck said," wait no -I was joking."

"Well now that you've rested , are you ready to climb a tree?"
" w h at"
"I s aid-"
"Mr I never agreed to this."
"Fine then have fun down there because the view is up here."
"I'm the view."
"I mean yeah but not this type of view."
"Oh?"

The two were smiling at each other and soon enough they were climbing up the tree. Obviously, mark arrived up first. He helped donghyuck arrive and patted a space next to him on the branch. They didn't say anything as they watched the world change colors. Clouds now shone a yellow tone and the sky was a yellow-orange hue now. The sun stayed put.

"I used to always come up here when the festival's came around. This only happens when we're all connected. "
"Why'd you stop?"
"I never did really."
"You said-"
"I'm with another person now is the only difference."

Hearing mark say things like that made donghyuck a bit flustered. He just met the guy but he felt so at ease with him.

"I feel like we've been friends for an eternity and we never realized."
mark looked at donghyuck now with a grin.
"Me too."

They stayed there for a while enjoying the sun on their faces and each others company.

⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙⭐🌙🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛

We going soft hours.

http_tm I did the thing.