Danger

Hi

Recap: RagLak are gone for a date in Paris and SuKor got a little scared and surprised.

Chakor was looking at him. "Suraj can it be?". Suraj looked at her. "Seems to be, can't we met a doctor who check you?". Chakor shook her head. "It never happens before that a vampire got pregnant. If we have a desire then we steal it, but it's nothing like that. I don't have the desire to be a mother!".

Suraj nods. "Yeah even I'm not sure about it. We haven't figured out anything yet". He was standing next to her.

Laksh was happy he was alone with Ragini. "Ragini we need to be unobtrusive! We can't gain the attention of the other's I'm not comfortable with my new powers yet!". Ragini nods. "Don't worry Laksh I'm still a hunter. I can fight and I can run! And if not you can!". She smiles at him and both shared a cute moment.

"Aaah!".

"Chakor what happen?". Suraj looked at her and she was having a painful face. "My back, it's burning!". Suraj was shocked. "What!". He closed the curtains and pushes her into the dark corner. She hold herself not to get hurt.
Suraj come closer to her. "What the hell! The burn marks are removing?!". He was witnessing how her wounds become invisible and the pain was gone. Chakor looked at him. "Was that a punishment?". Suraj shook his head. "I don't know Chakor, but it seems like that you are not fully connected to the unborn. Your eyes are back to normal, the glow is also gone!". He hold her hand and made her sit on the bed.

Laksh comes with two cups of hot coffee and croissants to eat. "Mmh buttery!". Laksh nods. "Only for you!". Ragini smiles. "Buttering me? Good idea!". Both laughed and went to the next spot. But there was something or someone behind them. "Laksh I want to see the Eifel Tower please!". Laksh nods. "Sure and then?".
"Disney Land!". Ragini said like a rocket.

They were going hand in hand through the daylight of Paris. "Laksh I want a kiss!". Laksh smiles. "Of course!". He kisses her when he felt something strange. He broke the kiss and she pouts, but she saw him and his confused face. "Laksh?". She hold him tight and he heard something. *Damn it what is this?*. Ragini hugs him tighter just then a force pulls her away. "Aaah!".

Suraj was applying cream on her back. ChKor hisses. "It's so strange it was gone and now it's back. I can't understand it isn't there any doctor whom we can trust?". Chakor was quiet she knew someone, but was scared to leave him as she could be captured and the child. The unborn child could be in danger. "Suraj no there is no one we can trust!". Suraj nods. "Fine then don't tell me!". He kisses her back and she smiles. "Baby you have to heal her not hurt her. Why don't you understand? We are good the other's are bad!".

"Aaah!".

"Ragini!". Laksh shouts her name and follows them. There were a pack of Lycans abducting her in daylight. "Leave her!". He was following then, but they were faster than him. "Damn it!".

Ragini was struggling to free herself she was tying to kick them and push them. "Leave me! I said leave me!". The Lycan hold her with one hand. "No!". He puffs at her. "We will eat use you as a prey and then we will catch the hybrid!". Ragini was shocked. "No!". She shouts and he kept her shut by keeping his paw on her mouth. Ragini saw how the pack of Lycans doubled and tripled. She shook her head and was crying bitterly.

Damn it I need help. Bhai!!!!!!

Suraj was lying next to her. "Hmm maybe it really wanted to punish you! Look I talked to the baby and your wounds are gone agai...!".

"Laksh?!".

Ragini fought and freed herself. "Laksh stay away!". The lycan lifts her and throws her away. "Don't speak you useless human! You are our dessert!". Ragini was lying unconscious on the ground. Laksh come and saw the lycans there were more than 36 of them. "Shit! I run into a trap!".

Laksh was fighting alone as Ragini was unconscious and Suraj was on his way. *Damn it I'm she definitely gonna kill me for forbidding her to come with me for a fight. I can't risk her to lose the child and I can't risk losing Laksh or Ragini. They have become my responsibility!*.

Laksh was handling it with bravery, but he wasn't aware of the power, which was resting inside him. Ragini slowly gains her consciousness back and saw him fighting. "Laksh...?". Her voice was low and breath was short, one of the lycans saw her and he smirks. "Seems like we are getting some energy! I will have my fun first!". He rushed to her but Ragini had a weapon! She took her earrings of silver and stabbed him down.

They glares at her and she was ready to fight. With a wind blow Suraj appears. The lycans were confused. "Another one!". They haven't known that there are two. Now SurLak were fighting along with them was Ragini. Laksh was surrounded by three of them Suraj was busy with his fight and Ragini with hers.

Laksh tried to free himself. He jumped and landed in front of Ragini. "Wow nice jump!". Laksh smiles. "Nice fighting skills. I think you have to teach me!".

"Stop with your flirt and help him!". They turned and saw Chakor standing under the sunlight. Both were shocked. Chakor was fighting and Suraj was glaring at her.

"Laksh!". She pushed him away and a Lycan bites her...

____
Please comment and vote