True #1

Hi

High demand by Surajlover

Recap; Chakor told Suraj the bitter true abt her mistake in which Ragini lost her family. Laksh n Ragini have found some books abt Abhay Raichand.

Chakor was scared she couldn't believe that Suraj was ready to tell them all the true

Suraj; Chakor go n pack ur bag! N there is no need to pack anything for me! I don't need the clothes. Chakor heard him but ignored him with a mischievous smile she starts to pack her bag. Suraj looked at the fridge he took the synthetic blood for her.

Chakor; Suraj I'm done with the packing. Suraj; gud here pack them too! Chakor looked at him. Suraj do u want to confess everything?!. Suraj; haan she is... she... he took a deep breath she knows abt me! N still she didn't create a scene! I owe her the truth. Chakor nods. Suraj hold her n in sec they were back in MM.

Laksh was holding Raginis hand with one hand n the other hand of Ragini was on his head caressing him. Laksh was smiling at her while she was kissing his nose.

Sukor were watching them. In the meantime AP was coming. Suraj sensed her. Hey u two love birds get up! Laksh n Ragini frighten they sat on the couch straightly.

Suraj leans to the couch back his arms were resting on the couch. He smirks. - Bhara bholo banta hai {he shows himself as an innocent / naive boy}.

AP; Suraj Chakor u r back... she saw the bag in his hand... Suraj r u leaving?!. Suraj; Arrey nahi {No}. He closed his eyes n took a deep breath. I need to talk to u! AP smiles. I know Suraj... that....

Laksh n Ragini stood up. U know 😱😱😱!. Suraj shook his head. He went to AP. Please I need to talk to u now! It's very important please! Laksh; hey no! My Mom! Suraj; Laksh! He said his voice had a magical tone. Laksh sat back on his place. Chakor knew this power she had seen it before.

AP; La... what u did?!. Suraj; I don't know but please we need to talk! AP nods. They went to the room n AP sat on the bed. Suraj kneeled down.

AP; I know Suraj who u r n I'm so sorry what had happen! Ur past the way u had to live! Everything! I'm sorry! Suraj looked at her. It's okay Maa n me we were happy n fine. There was not much we needed. But I have a secret to share with u. AP; a secret?! Suraj nods.

Laksh; y I sat like this I mean he didn't looked at me nor he ordered me with his animalistic voice. Chakor sat in front of them. He is more than just a hybrid he is one of the least who can control people through their voice n eyes. Ragini; u mean he is like a master?!. A few of the masters can hypnotise other vampires. Chakor nods. Right he can use both his eyes n voice. Laksh; when did he used his eyes?!.

Chakor - how can I tell U that his eyes made me remember what I was trying to forget! He pinned me on the tree n called for the truth! -.

Ragini; oh hello u there?! Laksh; ssshh Baby. Maybe he used his eyes power last night just look at her visible skin part. Love marks. Ragini saw it. Haaw u r right! Bad boy where r u looking! She looked at him in anger. Laksh; Arrey Ragini when I give u love marks then they r on hidden places not like this show to the world. Ragini; Laksh!!

AP; Suraj what happen?! What u want to tell me?!.

Suraj - tharki {pervert} -. Suraj; woh I wanted to show u something. He stood up n took a knife he cut on his arm.. AP widen her eyes. Suraj! She stood up n in this moment his wound healed in front of her eyes. AP; Suraj how is that possible?!. Suraj; Maa I'm immortal n I'm more... AP smiles. She caresses his cheek.

Suraj moves backwards. Don't get scared it's still me! AP got scared by his words but she tried to hide her scare but Suraj could sense it. He made her sit on the bed n stand on the door.