Connection

Hi thank u for ur wait. The story is no longer private as many got notification problems.

Recap; Suraj faints Chakor follows him into the ambulance both feel a connection. Laksh n Ragini saved a child n mother n hit a tree with the car.

RagLak were looking into the ambulance. Chakor was completely turned to Suraj her eyes were sticked on him. Ragini felt as if she has seen her somewhere before but right now her mind is diverted Laksh is hurt n needs first aid.

Chakor n Suraj were looking deep into each other eyes both didn't moved their view. The paramedic; lady if u r not relate to him then leave the ambulance or we will call the police. Chakor just ignored them she opens her mouth licking her fangs Suraj shocks but he understood she is one of them. Suraj shout loud n pushed her out of the ambulance with such a power that he too was shocked.

Chakor was pushed but hold by RagLak both were shocked too see the power.

Suraj was breathing hard. His thorax was moving abnormally. His breathing increased from movement to movement.

Suraj was holding his stomach in pain he could feel a change in himself. Chakor felt like if she will burn the sun was directly shining on her face showing a glow in her. Ragini saw that n knew she is vampire.

Chakor was continuously looking at Suraj with her thoughts - y is he transforming that too in day time? Yet we don't have a full moon night! What is he? -.

Suraj was lying on the ground of the ambulance the paramedics have run away as soon as Suraj had start to change his form.

Chakor enters the ambulance she looked at them into their eyes that is when Ragini felt her connection to her.

Laksh head was bleeding n Chakor could smell his blood but she was controlling over her hunger. Ragini was scared she had given him her handkerchief to put pressure on his wound.

Chakor; U can drive? Ragini nods. Chakor gave her an address. Laksh; what no Ragini we can not I'm mean look at them what r they?. Ragini; Laksh just trust me. Laksh looked at her in her eyes. More than myself I trust u!. Ragini smiles with a blush both sat on the front seats n Ragini starts to drive the car to the given address.

Suraj; what is happening? Tell me!!!. His voice changed from human to animal like shout it had power. Chakor was looking at him to find something that could help her to calm him. She found an injection with sedatives. She turns n injected it in him but the needle just broke a in million of pieces.

Suraj was looking at her n he starts to yell. Gggraaaa!!!. Chakor frighten she looked for an escape way but she was locked with him.

Ragini was driving the car Laksh was looking at her with questioning eyes. Ragini felt his gaze. Laksh please I need to concentrate on the streets if u stare at me like this I will feel uncomfortable. Laksh nod. I will ask u later...! For sure! Ragini gulps n nod in scare.

Chakors fang were visible again. Suraj pins her to the wall of the ambulance.

What u have done with me! An awful voice was speaking again his voice changed...
Chakor pushed him with all her power but he didn't moved a centimetre.

Laksh - who is this guy n y does he has so many similarities with Papa? -.

Ragini - she is a vamp but I feel connected to her? Could she be... C? -

Chakor n Suraj were fighting. Laksh looked back into the car through the glass window. Ragini!!! He faints on her. Ragini was having problems she leaves the steering-wheel n pushed Laksh to the window side she drives further.

Chakor was trying to ya talk to him. Haan it's true something is happening to u but I don't know y! U have been bitten by a Lycan n they transform in the night of the full moon. I don't know but u don't look like a lycan. Suraj ripper off his shirt. His body has changed in to a fit one with strong muscles. His bone number increased n his teeth's were changing too.

Ragini finally stopped the car looking at her sweet Laksh who was totally unaware of the happenings of the world. Ragini turns n saw his changing - what is he? -. She took out her mobile n made a picture.

Chakor was coming closer. Suraj scares he moved back n lied on a corner m starts to whimper. Chakor removes her fangs n checked his wound under the bite marks there was another bite mark. Two dots next to each other in a space of teeth's. Chakor fangs comes out again Suraj saw that. But he kinda trusted her.

Chakor was coming closer to place her teeth's on the marks. She sat in front of him. How could I survive this? Suraj; I don't remember it is coming back in fragments. Chakor; y r u here. Suraj didn't answer her question but he heart the heartbeat of two persons.

His transformation was done. His face was again a human once. His body didn't changed the muscles n bones were there. Suraj comes out of the ambulance he looked around.

Ragini attacks him from the back but nothing happened to him. Ragini frighten. Chakor - she is a hunter but not from hunters blood! -.

Chakor wore her sunglasses on. U can leave with ur friend now. But I will come for sure to kill u! Ragini; I'm not scared.

Ragini drove away. Chakor took Suraj into the old cottage in the jungle. Suraj; y r u helping me?. Aren't u from the death commando?. Chakor just smiles she go ahead n he follows her.

Laksh opens his eyes. Ragini!!! He screams loud. Ragini was holding his hand they were in the hospital. Ragini; Laksh I'm here. Shhh. Shh. She caresses his head n messed up his hair. But Laksh was just happy to see her alive.

Laksh; who were they??? Ragini; who??? Laksh; va.... he goes closer to her ear. The Vampire lady n I don't know what he was but he seems to be very dangerous.

Ragini smiles at him. U have got hit on ur head. There r no such things u have dreamed it.

Laksh knows her she was lying she knew more n soon he will find out who that man is... he feels connected to.

Suraj enters the cottage after her. Chakor; this is my hideout. No one knows abt it u r save here for now till I find a way to kill u.

Suraj turns her n pins her on the wall lifting her a bit. Thank you he kissed her...

Chakor pushed him away. Don't u dare to do this ever again!. Suraj; tell me how old r u?. Chakor; I'm not sure bczI lost my memory as much as I know is that I'm living on this earth since 150 years. Suraj shook his head. How old were u? When u become a vampire?. Chakor confuses. Y u want to know that?. Suraj smirks. Bcz at least I want to be older than u in human years or else u will order me n that is not going to happen.

Ragini brought him home. Laksh now u have to rest. She kisses his forehead. Laksh; Ragini u r not my mother... but my secret Girlfriend... give me a damn gf kiss...

Ragini bite on her lips n looked to the door which was close. She kissed him... a long kiss as he was holding her tight. Both r keeping it as a secret 😉.  Otherwise next month they will get married without finishing college... no way.

Chakor glare at him. Stop dreaming n comeback to earth. Tell me what u remember?

Suraj; I told u! Nothing... it's making no sense. What is ur name?

Chakor; non of ur business.

Suraj; but u know mine it is just fair... don't u think so?

Chakor; there is nothing like fair in this world. Please don't try to be friend with me.

Suraj nods. Ok bye. He was leaving but Chakor was there in sec. Suraj; what kind of powers I will have?. Chakor; I don't know....

.....
Hope u liked it?
Please comment n vote n tell me if the other parts r visible too?

Thank u