Forget

Hi

Recap; Suraj reported them abt his past.

They were all sitting together on the dining table when Chakors mobile phone rings continuously. Laksh saw her expression she was scared not ready to take the call. He comes n side hugs her.

Laksh; u alright?! Suraj widen his eyes. What the hell take ur hands off her!

Laksh looked at him. Oh Bhai I'm not dirty minded like u! She is my Bhabhi! What happen y r u so scared?! N y r u shivering. Wait... he took off his hoodie n gave it her to wear.

Chakor smiles n Ragini fumes equally like Suraj was fuming in anger.

Suraj; enough! His voice was dangerous. Laksh stepped back but Chakor stood up for his safety. Suraj; Chakor! What happen y r u so disturbed?!

Laksh; that is what I asked in the first place?! He shook his head in disbelief. Chakor; it's the caller. Suraj took her mobile n read the name Master... Suraj looked at her. Take the call n speak with him. Chakor shook her head. No Suraj! I can't he wants a report from me where I was n what I found out. He can hypnosis me with his eyes.

Ragini; but Suraj can hypnosis u too. With a fake story?!.

They all looked at her. Ragini; I'm the only one who will kill her!

They all nods to her. Laksh; bad she is my SIL.

AP; Laksh?!

Laksh; Maa just think a hybrid n a vampire n their children as I'm sure they don't use condoms. Btw Bhai I'm sure mom doesn't want to be a granny that soon! Be careful.

Ragini; does Vampires become pregnant?! Laksh; oh Ragini forget the fact she is a  vampire. Remember that he is a hybrid!

Sukor looked at each other... with a big blush on their face.

Laksh; oh ho look they r red...

Ring ring... Suraj; take the call!

Chakor received the call... Haan I'm coming! Bye.

Chakor cut the call n looked to Suraj. They call for a meeting! N a report abt my 3 days I was missing!

Suraj stood up. Ragini how do I do this hypnosis thing?! Ragini looked at him... I don't know?! U r the hybrid.

Suraj; Chakor how?!. Chakor thought. KN looks into my eyes... his colour changed n his voice become slow n steady...

Laksh; haan or the way u command me?!

Suraj; what when?!

Ragini; haan when u told AP Maa abt urself n he protest!

Chakor; right!

Suraj; okay fine. He cups her face n looked deep into her eyes..., he got hypnotised by her... 😊. Chakor; Suraj concentrate we r not alone! Suraj nods. U won't tell anything abt us! His voice was calm as possible n his eyes were shining. U don't know Laksh Khanna! U don't know Ragini the hunter girl! U don't know... he stopped! U don't know Suraj Khanna! U don't know AP Khanna!. Go..! She was gone!

They all looked at him. Laksh; Bhai what u did?? Suraj; I made her forget us! Laksh; no bhai u made her forget U! Suraj; ya for her safety n our safety it's better if she won't remember us!

_______
Please comment and vote
Short update I know but what to do...
Next update will be longer...