Eight

Eight

Their field trip was a week ago, and unlike their past matching bracelets, none has lost theirs yet.

The deadline of their projects for Sir Hong already passed and luckily no one failed to give it to him. They are currently below the familiar tree, eating the rice cakes Tomori made.

Seolah set the portable fan to the highest power while breathing, "Spring turned into summer in the blink of an eye, it's hot as hell."

"I apologize for my hotness."

"We never said it was you Seoyeon." Hyera hit her in the head using the book she bought yesterday. Seoyeon pouted when she saw their glares.

They talked about how their zoo adventure went since they were separated that time. "And I swore to all the angels in the universe he smiled. Even just a little!"

"That isn't possible. Mr. Grandpa stone face, smiling?" Tomori raised her brows in disbelief, "You must be hallucinating."

"I may have astigmatism but I wore glasses that time so I wasn't blind."

"No matter how clear your eyes are, you could be blind in what you believe from what is true." Sohee closed the empty box of snacks.

"Calm down Confucius it's just a smile" Sonia got up from her position, those neckrest never seem to leave her nape.

Soon the bell rang, signaling students to go back in class.

They have three more periods left before they'll be dismissed, so they had to be patient. After getting their bags, they left earlier than usual. Forgetting their routine of watching the sunset by the window or rooftop. It was a day so hot they wanted to rush back to their house.

"It's so hoooooot!" Sohee whined, wiping the sweat at the side of her face. They all struggled to walk under the scorching sun, stupid enough to forget bringing an umbrella.

Even it was afternoon, the heat was still noon-ish. Making it as hot as a newly cooked food. Seolah then starts to pull her shirt up, only being stopped by the sane people around her. "Let me strip! It's not like I never did this before. My inner hoe was unleashed two years ago!"

Seoyeon suggested them to eat some ice cream nearby, her dongsaengs agreeing without hesitation. As they reach the dessert parlor, they saw Areum with Hyunae before sitting with them.

They ordered different flavors with their pocket money and ate it before it melts.

Tomori ate the vanilla popsicle with a white smudge beside her lip. "You look like you gave someone a blow job."