Seven

Seven

"Why was I born..." Seoyeon cried, gripping the toilet ring as she maintains her balance to keep her hair from the vomit she released thirty minutes ago.

She got up extra early when her stomach starts to act up, grumbling and aching simultaneously. The girl complained even after taking a shit, and started to vomit all the lobsters she ate last night.

Hyera woke up because of the gagging, and checked out the bathroom in worry. Instead of helping the older she sighed, arms crossed "What a waste. This is why you don't eat ten lobsters."

After another round of puke, Seoyeon felt better and started to take a bath when she noticed how she reeks. Someone knocks their door, but before Hyera could open it, Tomori already did. Ms. Song told her to wake the others up, which isn't something hard, right?

WRONG.

After the insane jamming in the middle of the night, they all fell asleep in Hayeon's room. Most on the carpeted floor and some on the soft beds. The small female exhaled, wondering who to start with. She went to Seolah and tapped her shoulder, muttering "Yo wake up."

Seolah responded, rubbing her eyes gently whilst looking around the room that looked like it was passed by a violent tornado. She then went next to Sohee, kicking her on the leg. "Wake up you slut."

Sohee's eyes remained shut, but her brows formed narrow, kicked back and got up from the floor.

Tomori and Seolah kept doing their work, disturbing grumpy dragons from their peaceful slumber.

"Can someone get me some clothes from the other bedroom?" Seoyeon's head popped from the bathroom.

Hyera, who took a bath on their original bedroom, threw some clothes for Seoyeon. The older closed the door, reassuring to thank the youngest. She's fully aware how Hyera craves for gratitude from the small things she does.

Areum squirmed a bit when she received a pat on the head, no plans in leaving the comforters. "Wake up, you mango." Hyera patted her shoulder this time, getting a reply.

"Pay your depth first, you duck."

Just when they thought Areum was the hardest one, they haven't came across the owl of the group, Sonia Køhler.

Tapping her shoulder, calling her name and even pulling the covers didn't do anything at all. They couldn't leave this girl, but the upcoming activities are starting not so soon.

"Amateurs, do you even know Sonia? This is how you wake her up," Tomori, still on an oversized white bathrobe, scoffed at them. She then cleared her throat dramatically before yelling, "Sonia! I accidentally deleted your folder of Bokuto in your gallery!"

In a mere split second, she was already above the smaller. "S-see? It worked." Tomori successfully choked out, Sonia never letting go of her neck. Everybody stared in amazement.