Four

Four

"What the—" Hyera sniffed the air once again, eyes shrinking in suspicion. Her eyelids lifted violently while her jaws hung agape, "FIRE— OUR ROOM IS ON FIRE"

She kept yelling, getting some attention including Sonia who's eyebrows knitted together in confusion. "The fuck?"

"What happend?" Tomori asked, her head peaking from their bedroom door.

"FIRE I SMELL FIRE" Hyera screamed, packing her clothes and food in her school backpack.

"I don't see fire?" Sohee walked closer and scanned their house. There were no signs of fire at all. But they did notice the smell of smoke. That's when they realized it was from—

"Guys check out my chicken katsu! I learned it from Tomori!" Soeyeon yelled from the kitchen, so they went to the said part of the house.

They stared blankly, lips formed in a straight thin line. The smell of smoke is stronger than before, since the burnt chicken katsu was the cause of the odor.

Dinner ruined.

"Thank god the smoke censors are off," Sohee sighed before flicking Soeyeon's forehead, earning a whine from her. "Or else we'll be soaked like last time."

Sonia examined the burnt dinner and commented, "Don't ever let her cook again. Soeyeon cooks like Satan."

"You know how devil cooks?" Tomori asked sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"They taste like hell. Just like how I feel everyday. That's why I know." She replied boredly, wondering what to do with Soeyeon's "masterpiece".

"We can give it to Chichoo—"

"No, angels don't deserve to eat anything from the underworld." Sohee refused, hugging the innocent shibe in her arms. That's when they started WW3.

The arguement was longer than expected, the five started speaking at the same time that they didn't notice the apartment door creaked open. "I'm home~" A faint voice sing sang, her joyous skips audible.

It was stopped when she saw the commotion happening in the kitchen.

Chichi was in Sohee's arms which is stretched away from Sonia who's forcefully feeding the shibe a black material, the katsu, while Soeyeon begged Hyera to taste the food. Tomori was pulling Hyera to save her from being poisoned. They were all yelling simultaneously.

They noticed her presence, and froze like a statue. "What the fuck is going on?" Seolah asked, they all blinked in unison. "Long story short, Soeyeon was possessed and cooked the cursed katsu and Sonia forced me and Chichoo to eat it." Hyera explained, slapping Soeyeon's hand away from her mouth.

Seolah just laughed and so the others did. They waited another hour for the katsu, this time Tomori did it.

During dinner, Seolah explained how their project went well. They refused to believe, a ball of sunshine paired up with a cold hearted person finishing the project successfully? Hell no.