Five

Five

Seolah, Soeyeon, Hyera, Sonia, Sohee and Tomori walked down the route to their house after school and passed by the local store. Soeyeon asked if they could buy a couple of things there.

So they did, and followed Soeyeon around every isle. They started wondering why they she was buying unusual things, since Soeyeon only buys one thing in the store.

Food.

"What are those for?" Tomori finally blurted out, Soeyeon stopping on her tracks and facing them. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys why. I'm making slime."

"Why sudden?"

"I watched this compilation of slime videos so I wanted to make one. It looks fun to play with." She explained while putting a bottle of food coloring in the basket. "I'm buying some pain relievers too." Seolah muttered and put the said object in their basket too.

"What for?" Hyera asked,

"For my damaged tits of course—"

"For the ninth time, it wasn't THAT bad. Also, why would you put pain relievers on your chest? Are you insane?" Sohee flicked the girl's forehead, Seolah whimpered.

They reached the counter and distributed the things she got in the cashier.

"That would be 50 000 won." The lady in the cashier started putting the bought items in a paper bag as Soeyeon scanned her wallet. She halted. And turned to Seolah. "Psst. Can you lend me some cash? I'm short on 3000 won." She pleaded, Seolah rolling her eyes and lending her the amount she asked for. Leaving the store, they went straight home.

"I don't feel like going tomorrow." Sonia sighed and entered their room. They packed for the field trip, which is tomorrow. Seolah made sausages for dinner, did their night time routine and go to sleep.

"Like I said, 5 people each group." Ms. Song stated, checking her student's attendance. "Form a circle when you are done before we enter the bus."

"Who are we going to sacrifice then?" Seolah leaned her arms on the desk, face resting on her palms as she heaves a sigh. All of them shrugged, it wasn't easy being separated. Until Sohee gasped, like a bulb lit up above her head. She cleared her throat before telling them her idea.

"We can just tell Ms. Song our group consists of me, Soeyeon, Seolah, Hyera and Sonia."

"What happens to me then—"

"Wait I'm not done yet okay." Sohee shushed Tomori, making the small girl pout in annoyance. "Ms. Song told us to form a circle when we're done grouping ourselves right? So let's form a small and tight one, hiding tiny Tomori behind us like a shield."