It Can't Be Over

Rogue please be okay

ROGUE PLEASE BE OKAY

The blonde had kicked the door down, with an enormous force, nearly breaking it off the walls. he quickly ran inside, desperately turning everywhere, to find sight of his lover.

"ROGUE!? ROGUE?!!"

Sting was going insane, he needed to find Rogue fast, he began to run in the living room. The tv was on, but no sight of Rogue. He ran into the kitchen,

No Rogue.

Sting ran into the shadow mage's room, he began to cry, falling onto his knees, he pulled his air, saliva flying out of his mouth as he was yelling in distress. He held his waist, screaming, cursing, losing his mind. He looked up, surveying the room. Rogue wasn't there either.

Where was he?

Sting stood up, and started walking weakly towards Rogue's bed. He looked everywhere, why, just why....

Sting sat down, trying to think where Rogue could've gone, when suddenly, he saw a dark splotched on Rogue's carpet. Sting's eyes widened. It was water, coming from the..

bathroom.

oh shit.

Sting got on his feet and ran towards the door, he grabbed the knob and furiously turned it pulling the door open with a mighty force,

Sting's eyes widened in terror.

He didnt see Rogue, but only the floor adorned with pills everywhere, the capsule itself on the floor.

he then turned and noticed Rogue's tub, filled with water, and a blurry image under it. The shower was still on, having the tub overflowed, giving reason to the water reaching out of the bathroom into Rogue's room.

Oh God.

NO NO NO NO NO

He cried out running to the tub, reaching into the cold water, feeling Rogue. He grabbed him, the blackette still having his clothes on and held him, dragging him out of the tub, causing himself to also get wet.

But he didnt care.

Oh God why was this happening.

Sting cried, lifing Rogue's lifeless body into his arms, he ran out of the bathroom and placed him on the bed, running to the closet grabbing a couple of towels. He quickly grabbed a change of clothes and changed Rogue also drying him, getting no feedback from him of any kind, not even a breath. Soon Sting was done, finishing off by wrapping him in a blanket. He held the other close, his tears flying unto his hair. He had called 911 already, but he knew they would make it too late.

"ROGUE.....ROGUE PLEASE..... WAKE UP...... WAKE UP!!!!!!!"

he grabbed him by his cheeks, looking at his pale face.

He began shaking him wildly, crying in his face,

"Rogue!!! Stop playing around!!!!! ROGUE ROGUE ROGUE!!!!!"

Sting wanted to give up, he wanted to see those red eyes, those beautiful red eyes. Those lips, moving, it didnt matter if in a scowl or frown, he just wanted to see them moving, in action, with life.

Sting sobbed, pulling Rogue closer to his body, he cried, yelling in frustration, agony, insanity.

He then heard the sirens.

They're finally here..

It can't be over....... it just can't

Sting whimpered at the rushed nurses who bursted inside taking Rogue out of his arms unto a strecther on the floor. They lifted him up, taking him away unto the ambulance. A male nurse came up to Sting, asking him questions and telling him what's going to happen.

How many pills did he take?

How long was he underwater?

What kind of pills did he take?

Did you try to perform any cpr?

Your friend will be headed to the ER right away, but you cannot come.

Sir? Can you hear me, Sir? SIr??

But Sting didnt hear any of that, he just stared off into space, his face pale, his mind fuzzy.

It can't be over...

But it was already too late.