five

Harry's POV

"Fuck me, Louis..."

"N-no..."

No?

"W-what? W-why?" I stuttered, rejection seeping into my veins like poison, paralyzing me.

"I- I can't... this... I shouldn't." He breathed out. "I want you, but--"

"Then take me... c'mon, please..." I nearly begged, every cell in my body craving him.

From the few touches I got, I knew he'd be good, and I was so, so desperate for release, I didn't mind begging this practically-stranger for it.

"Christ, Harry." He grunted, burying his face in my neck and biting into it. "I really shouldn't..." he tried once more, but I could tell he wanted to from the way he still kept his crotch flush against my own. "I'll help you, but I'm not fucking you."

"Deal." I breathed out, before nearly tearing his shirt off his body, my cock pulsing at the sight of his tan, toned and tattooed body. "God, you're so hot." I mumbled before attaching my mouth to his neck, biting and sucking, while removing his tight jeans.

He cursed, leaning into my touch and moaning deliciously.

His hands slid under my t-shirt, reaching my nipples quickly and giving them both attention. He rolled each bud between a thumb and a forefinger, making me whine and writhe under him.

"Please, oh, God! Please!" I cried out, making him shush me in panic.

"You gotta keep quiet, Harry!" He whisper-shouted.

I bit my lip and whimpered quietly at the scolding, conflicted since I hate being unable to express my pleasure, but love following orders.

I decided to just enjoy whatever he's willing to give, and nodded vigorously, whispering a 'sorry'.

"Gonna strip you now, okay?" He groaned in my ear, grinding his crotch slowly against my arse.

"Fuck yeah..." I moaned, lifting myself slightly so he could rid me of my shirt.

He then continued lower to my briefs, hesitating for a moment before my breathy 'please' gave him the confident he needed, and he removed those as well.

"Shit, you're so fucking hot." He murmured lowly, bending to place a kiss between my pecs. "Tell me what you want, baby..."

"Oh, God... eat me out, Louis, please...' I begged, watching his eyes darken at my words.

"Yeah?" He asked, making me nod eagerly. "Want my tongue?" He trailed his hand down my chest and tummy, giving my cock a feather-like stroke before teasing the slit with his thumb. "Want me to lick you until you're shaking, begging me to let you cum?"

"Fuck, I want it so bad!" I whined.

He backed away slightly, making a sound of complaint slip from my mouth.

He chuckled. "Patience, baby. Gotta take these damned boxers off first."

Once he removed the constricting fabric from his strong thighs, he placed his hands on my hips, before sliding them down my thighs and grabbing gently under my knees.

"Up to your chest, c'mon." Louis ordered, pushing my legs upwards, and I obeyed so fast I nearly kneed myself in the face. "God, I love how eager you are." He growled, making me whine deep in my throat.

Before I knew it, he had his head between my thighs, giving my balls tiny, teasing licks.

"Oh, God!" I cried out, making him growl menacingly.

"I swear to God, Styles, I'll gag you if you don't shut the fuck up." He warned, achieving the opposite effect when I whined loudly. "Christ." He mumbled, reaching to the floor near the sofa and grabbing his discarded muscle top. "See this?" He asked, holding it to my face, and I nodded. "One more sound from you and I'll gag you with it. I'm not messing around, Harry!"

I nodded again, biting my lip to hold back my moans.

"Good. Then we can continue." He dropped the shirt next to me on the sofa, and reclaimed his previous position.

I could feel his hot breath hitting my arse as his strong hands came to grip it and separate my cheeks.

He ran his tongue over my hole once, waiting for my reaction, and the taste of blood spread in my mouth from how harshly I bit down on my lip.

"Good, baby..." he praised, rewarding me with a few more licks, "so good for me..."

I inhaled sharply through my nose. I feared if he kept up talking like that, I'd come undone embarrassingly fast.

I felt his scruff scratching my bum as he buried his face deeper between my cheeks, giving me delicious beard burns.

Oh, god!

I wanted to scream, he was so ridiculously good. Lapping at my clenching hole and dipping in slightly, being an awful tease about it, but I loved it.

My hands were wound tightly in my hair, trying to help keep my from crying out but doing pretty much the opposite since hair pulling is a huge turn on of mine.

His tongue suddenly stiffened, and pushed deep past my tight entrance, nearly making me yelp with surprise and pleasure.

Realizing I wouldn't be able to keep quiet for much longer, and not wanting him to be upset with me, I grabbed his shirt.

Gripping it with both hands, I stretched it and placed the middle section in my mouth, finally letting myself release muffled sounds of satisfaction.

"Fuck..." I heard him mumble, feeling his lips moving against my arse.

I opened my eyes with difficulty, looking down to see why he'd stopped, only to find his ridiculously blue eyes already fixed on mine.

•  •  •

This is my first time ever writing Larry smut, so I really hope I did well.

I'm also used to writing in American English, so I really tried using more British terms and spellings but I might've slipped up a couple of times. Feel free to correct me if you find any mistakes!

Apologies for cutting it off where I did, but you'll get an L POV soon... ;)

xx Red