Chapter 9: Chanklas and Flip-Flops

Thursday night

Alex's POV

"Everyone gather" Anthony yelled.  It was currently 8.30pm and we've finished eating dinner around 7. Hazel's sloth ass went to sleep immediately. Adrian came over for a while to see Ana and work on the project he had with Hazel. Ana started crying because the 'chunky hunk' was gone. We all gathered at the living room with Hazel's half asleep ass and Anthony began talking while Ana stood next to him.

"As you all know, the charity event is tomorrow so Ana and I have your dresses that we've designed personally for y'all"

"However, tomorrow I will not be there as I will be going out on a date with Jaiden" as he said that Leila, Ana and I began cheering for Janthony.

"I know it's gonna be one depressing ass party because the queen is not there but I hope y'all enjoy your time there" Anthony added.

"Could you get on with it already, Jesus" Hazel was being cranky because her sleep was disrupted.

"Alright angry bird," Ana said.

Ana pulled Anthony to the side and they were discussing something and suddenly Anthony went into a room.

Ana went to dim the lights and suddenly spoke, "Ladies and ladies, I now present to you my masterpiece"

There were lights flashing everywhere but it was Ana running around everywhere with the flashlight turned on from her and Anthony's phone.

"WTF" Hazel said.

"Where's the food?" I asked.

"Shut up and watch the show" Leila shushed us.

"Viola" Anthony came out wearing, what I'm assuming was one of our dresses that they made.

"What the shit"

Friday afternoon

Leila's POV

We all skipped classes just to get ready early for the event.

"CHOP CHOP BITCHES" Anthony demanded.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ANTHONY" Ana screamed back.

"What you say, bitch?" Anthony asked taking out his flip-flops.

"I said what I said bitch" Ana replied taking out her chankla.

They were fighting with each other like it was a sword fight.

"MAYBE YOU HOES SHOULD STOP FIGHTING AND ACTUALLY GET READY," I said.

They stopped and slowly turned and glared at me.

Welp, it was nice knowing y'all. I'm dead now. Bye bish.

They started chasing after me. Before they could get me I ran to my room and locked the door. There was a moment of silence until there was a loud banging on my door.

"Come out, come out where ever you are, bitch," Anthony said in a sinister tone.

"Here kitty, kitty, come out and stop being a pussy," Ana said making a weird sound.

A few minutes later

I decided to leave my room to see whether they were still there. Before I knew it, there was a chankla on the right side of my face and a flip-flop on the left side of my face. I groaned and flipped them off. They fist bumped each other then walked away.

I decided to take a shower after that.

30 minutes later

I went to Anthony's studio, yes studio, which had all the dresses for us and all the makeup. Anthony did all our makeup and Ana helped us with the dress.