Ross Husband

Ross in MM 😍

"I just don't understand why the fuck she has to stay here with us!" Ross yelled dramatically.

"Because she's the mother of my kids and she doesn't have anywhere else to go. And because this my house and I say who the fuck gets to live here" Julez said while he got dressed.

"The kids can stay I just want that bitch gone"

"Yo watch your fucking mouth! What I tell you bout that shit?"

"I just don't want her living here with us J" she said with a pout.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't"

Julez chuckled grabbing his phone "She's staying end of discussion so stop waisting your breath" he said before walking out leaving Ross standing there with the dick look.

"Ugh!" she huffed angrily.

Picking up her phone from the dresser she quickly dialed Camron number hoping he would pick up. She rolled her eyes in annoyance after getting sent to voicemail.

"Bitch ass nigga" she mumbled walking out her room.

Ross made her way down the stairs and towards the kitchen where she spotted Julez and Aubrey. She scoffed while she watched the two flirt back and forth with each other. Walking fully into the kitchen she cleared her throat making her presence known. Julez shook his head while Aubrey went back to cooking.

"You good?" he asked Aubrey who just nodded her head.

"I thought you were leaving husband" Ross spoke grabbing a water bottle from the refrigerator.

"I am" Julez replied.

"You want a plate to go Ju or do you just want me to put one up for when you come in later?" Aubrey asked while adding the rest of her homemade Alfredo sauce to her grilled chicken and shrimp Alfredo.

"What you making mistress?" Ross asked smartly.

"Ross"

"What? I just wanna know whats for dinner" she shrugged looking towards Julez who was giving her a shut the fuck up look.

"Yo all that lil petty shit you doing, dead that shit Ross!"

"Boy bye! Your mistress can defend herself...oops I forgot maybe she can't"

Aubrey chuckled turning away from the stove to face Ross. "Whats up? whats the problem?" she asked.

"The problem?" Ross laughed "My husband just moved his mistress and her kids into our home! Thats the problem bitch"

"First, I didn't know Julez was married. He never mentioned you, never wore a ring, no pictures of y'all, hell y'all weren't even in the same state. It's almost as if you never existed...at least in his world you didn't. You already knew I had no clue about you and you weren't doing any of this when we first met. Second, my kids are his kids too so they'll always be his top priority and third make that your last time calling me a bitch. You're pregnant now not forever love" she said before turning back around to the stove.

Juelz stood there trying to hold in his laugh wile Ross eyes burned a hole into the back of Aubrey head.

"Oh and we're having chicken and shrimp Alfredo. Julez said he hasn't had a good home cooked meal since I've been gone. Dinner will be ready in a little bit, you look like you could use some good food too chica"

Not being able to help himself Julez bust out laughing.

Ross rolled her eyes before storming off back towards her room. She slammed the bedroom door and locked it before going for the closet. She was so angry she wanted to go back downstairs and smack the spit out of Aubrey but she didn't want to have to hear Julez mouth.