Prolouge

(Where the book stopped...)

If you remember how it ended, you could skip over this part, until you reach the dots lol

"I'm a street nigga so it's fuck! The! Law!" I yelled as I danced around the kitchen.

I was making some bomb ass baked chicken, mash potatoes and greens.

After I got in the house I relaxed with a nice hot bubble bath, now my music was blasting on the speaker as I sung and rapped my heart out.

My baby was kicking...I think she like rap music.

And no I don't know if it's a girl or boy yet, I just feel it in my bones that it's my lil girl.

"Come on now Aubrey you making my ears bleed man" Andre cried walking in the kitchen.

"Whatever! You know I sound good"

"Negative but I'm going let you think what you want. You got it smelling good up in here sis" he cheesed as he peeked over my shoulder.

"You know I throws down" I smiled turning the oven off.

"Yeah yeah, I'm going to the store, you want something?"

"Yes, can bring me back something fruity to drink please. Not fruit punch"

"Nigga that's fruity" he laughed "But a'ight I got you slim"

And with that he walked out.

"Oh this my shit.....I AIN'T SORRY!" I sang swinging my spoon around.

"TELL HIM WHAT? BOY BYE! Fuck out my face Julez"

I laughed turning off the stove off then fixing my plate. This food about to be so fucking good bruh!

Grabbing some berry flavored water out the refrigerator I picked up my plate then turned to leave out of kitchen.

"Ah" I screamed dropping my plate which shattered into pieces.

"You must be Aubrey. Nice to meet you ma, I'm Nightmare...your worse one" he smiled.

If he didn't have a gun pointed at me I would've sworn that smile was genuine.

His smile quickly vanished as he snatched me by my arm pulling me out the kitchen.

"Ow" I winced after stepping on the glass.

He held my arm into a death grip until we reached the living room where Andre was sitting on his knees with a gun in his mouth.

He was bleeding from his nose and his mouth, and I could see a lil bump forming on the top of his head.

"No!" I screamed trying to rush to Andre. I almost made it until I felt something forceful hit my back making me fall down on my stomach. "My baby!"

The man snatched me up off the floor just like a rag doll. His hand tightly around my neck.

"Stop fucking playing with me a'ight!" He barked while I quickly nodded my head.

He smiled and let my neck go. His hand going right back to my arm.

"This is the price you pay when you decide to fuck with my peoples Andre. Now we have your people's, two for the price of one" he smiled rubbing on my belly with the gun still in his hand as he did so.

"Please" I cried trying to move out his grip but he only held on tighter.

"If you keep moving I'm going shoot you in your fucking stomach" he growled.