Chapter 2

Xavier's Pov

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

"Xavier, please pay attention."

And their like its better than yours.

"Xavier..."

Damn right its better than yours. I can teach you but I have to charge.

"Xavier, I'm talking to you!" Iruka shouted, snapping me out of a heavy daze. I kinda had the habit of dozing off, or looking at nothing when I'm bored. It just happened sometimes. Sometimes it would happen while I was eating, other times it would happen while I was reading, but most of the time it was when I was at school.

But no one really cared. I mean, I was always a quiet and private person. I don't try to draw attention to myself and I always sat in the back. I don't really make myself noticeable to people either. Most of the time no one even pays attention to me, which is fine, I don't really care if they do or not.

I try not to draw attention to myself, seeming as I am a...*cough*, you know... A cannibal. But somehow something always turns up.

"What can I help you with?" I droned neutrally, giving the driest look I can muster and leaning on my right arm.

"I said your in Team 7, Xavier." He huffed, irked by my posture. He massaged his forehead, sighing for the 5th time. "Honestly, I don't understand how you couldn't hear me."

The class broke out in whispering and chattering, multiple eyes were on me now. I grunted, my shoulders shagged at the unwanted attention I was receiving. 'Fanfuckingtastic.' I sighed internally. "I've never seen him before." A girl whispered to her friend. "Since when has he been there, Iruka Sensei?" Another kid shouted, across the room. "He looks new." A kid murmured to himself.

"That's enough!" He shouted, silencing the room. "Xavier has been here since the beginning of the year just like the rest of you." He pressed, his eyebrows were furrowed.

I groaned, letting my head fall on the wooden desk as more kids turned around to stare at me and give me uninvited attention. 'That's it.' I hissed silently, picking up my head and glaring at the people staring at me. 'No more being nice.' I growled, narrowing my golden eyes in a sharp and irritated manner, making them pale and turn around quick.

I smirked at their reaction, they were stiff in their seats, and they looked like they were going to piss themselves. I scoffed, I'm not even that scary.

"Xavier, go sit by your new teammates." Iruka instructed, pointing at the empty seat besides the blond haired dumbass.

I grunted again, getting up, and shifting over to the stupid seat. I slumped on the chair, slamming my head on the desk, startling the pink haired girl. "Are you okay!?" She whispered in a panic. I didn't answer, instead I groaned again. 'I wanna die.'

"All of you will wait for your new sensei once I'm done teaching." He stated, talking to the whole class this time. Stuck with the blond and black haired ones was a big NO. Stuck with those two would ruin my whole private life, exposing me. My life was bound to be open for the whole fricking world to read now and it would probably be all their faults. Someone would soon discover what I've been trying to hide my entire life.

I screeched internally, my life is finally falling apart and I probably won't be able to fix it with ductape anymore.

"Psst... Hey." Someone whispered horribly, it wasn't even a whisper, it was like he was just lowering his voice. I lifted up my head slowly, only exposing my narrowed eyes. I nodded my head, my answer to the persons whisper. "My name's Naruto." He whispered, leaning over to me. "What's your name again?" I blinked, a bit alienated by the sudden conversation. I hadn't had a normal conversation in years and I was a slightly out of touch. "Uh... My name's Xavier." I said still surprised by the fact that he wanted to talk to me.

He grinned, "I hadn't heard that name before." He said scratching his tan cheek.

"It European." I told him, lifting my whole head up this time. He gasped in fake shock, "No way, bro." But then smiled shyly, almost in embarrassment, "What's European?" 

I also gasped from the lack of knowledge, "Dude, what?" I asked. He blushed this time from actual embarrassment. I gaped at him. And so, I ended up the whole day explaining what a European was and trying not to get caught by Iruka at the same time. It wasn't so bad talking to Naruto. It was actually kind of fun.

"Man... I didn't know their was so many kinds of people!" He exclaimed to me as quiet as he could. "But what does it matter learning this stuff? I'm going to be the Hokage, I don't need this." He noted firmly, crossing his arms and nodding his head.

"Not true." I subjected. "If you become Hokage, you have to know what kind of people you have... You know... to be personal with them." I shrugged. "Besides knowing stuff is good."

Naruto awed, nodding his head. I nodded my head back, assuring him of his new knowledge. "Wow, Xavier! Your smart!" He exclaimed, a sparkle shined in his eyes. I chuckled, shaking my head. I think I was too loud because Iruka turned around during his lesson, glaring straight at us. We sat stiffly, blinking at him with an innocent face. He narrowed his eyes at us, turning back around.

We both snickered quietly and returned to our conversation. From then on, I only saw Sasuke glance at us a few times and the Haruno girl kept trying to lean on me, but I overall ignored those two. All was good.

"Hey Xavier...' He whispered, nudging me, "Do you want to be friend?" I smiled, laughing a bit. He looked startled when I laughed and looked a bit scared. I tossed my arm over his shoulder and smiled.

"Sure man."

He brightened. "Believe it!?"

"Believe it." I answer back, give him a small grin.

Maybe it wasn't all too bad. Making a few friends won't hurt...