Chapter 6 | Think Again

^ Dylan Jordan as Daniel Stevens ^

<><><><><><><><><><>

AVIANA sat in the warm soapy bath tub. It was so relaxing she didn't want to leave. Soothing music was playing as she leaned back with eyes closed, ready to drift off into a peaceful slumber.

A high pitch tune rang in the girl's ear, causing the girl to let out a soft sigh. Opening her eyelids, the girl reached for her phone to stop the alarm.

Time to get dressed. She thought to herself as she exited the tub.

Wrapping her body in her towel, Aviana walked over towards her drawers.

"Something that is enough for a date, but not too outgoing." The girl spoke to her clothes.

The girl began to rummage through her drawers looking for the right outfit. Pulling out potential winners and laying them out on her bed.

Mixing and matching her clothes together, Aviana had finally found the right match.

The young girl pulled a black turtleneck over her head. Her arms went through the long sleeves and out the other end pulling the rest of it down to cover her slim figure. Getting into a cream camel skirt, Aviana pulled it over the hem of her shirt, bringing it up to her waist. Rummaging through her sock drawer, the girl grabbed two different coloured socks, throwing them on her feet.

Walking to her mirror, she decided to apply some make up to her natural features. She rubbed on some foundation to make her skin colour look even, but natural. Reaching for the highlighter, she applied it to her skin, making her cheekbones look shiny. Using her black liquid eyeliner, she applied it to her eyes, flicking a wing at the end. Untwisting the lid to her mascara, she stroked her eyelashes upwards applying the black substance to make them longer than they already were. Finally she reached for a nude matte lipstick, applying it to her lips.

She was ready.

Ding, dong. The sound of the door bell was heard. Skyler was here. Aviana rushed to her bedroom cupboard to find her black boots which would complete her outfit. Moving other shoes out the way she searched for the perfect shoe, but her boots where nowhere to be seen.

Shit!!! She cursed. Where are they!?

Ding, dong. The door bell had rung again. Aviana let out a frustrated groan as she searched her entire room for her boots.

As she was about to give up, from the corner of her eye she saw a black heel sticking out from under her bed. Looking under her bed, she reached for the heel. My boots!! Aviana sighed in relief as she quickly slipped her feet inside.

Aviana's final look

Aviana's final look. (Without the glasses and hat)

_______________

The two teens arrived at the cinema, where Skyler has decided to take the girl.

"I thought you would enjoy a romantic night tonight." Skyler flirted confidently. "I was thinking you would enjoy Crazy Rich Asians?"

"Sounds good." Aviana faked a smile. The young girl was hoping for something a little different than a romance movie on such a beautiful night, but she went with it anyway.

Skyler walked up to the counter, Aviana standing beside him and ordered two tickets to the romance film that was playing.

"Enjoy your movie." The cashier smiled while handing them their tickets.

"Two tickets to Crazy Rich Asians." A familiar voice was heard at another counter. Aviana turned her head to be greeted to not one familiar face, but two.

You have got to be kidding me. The girl thought.

There stood Aiden Lockwood and his best friend Josh Lane, buying themselves tickets to the romance film.

Two teenage boys coming together to watch a romance film? The young girl thought while rolling her eyes. Surely this isn't a coincidence.

** I have nothing wrong with boys watching romance films. This is just for the story **

_____________

After the movie had finished playing, Aviana stood leaning against the wall outside, while Skyler went to the bathroom.

A muscular figure began walking towards the girl as she stood up straight with arms folded.

"So, are you enjoying your night with the schools jerk." Aiden asked, clearly annoyed.

"Yes, actually. He's been nothing but sweet all night." Aviana replied with a smirk as Aiden became agitated. Not from the girls snarky reply, but from a scent which caused Aiden's wolf to heat up in anger.

"Is he bothering you, Aviana?" The sound of Skyler's voice caused Aiden's fists to curl as he turned to face the blonde haired boy.

"No, we were just talking." Aiden bit back.

"I wasn't talking to you , asshole!" Replied the young blonde.

"You want me to come over there and knock your pretty little face in?" Aiden's palms were so tightly fisted, his nails began to dig into his flesh.

"I would like to see you try!" Skyler was definitely testing Aiden's patience.

"I'll be able to re-arrange your face with one punch."

"STOP IT!!!" The testosterone filling up the room was too much for Aviana to handle. She was furious with both boys as she couldn't take anymore of their bickering. "Skyler, I will meet you in the car."

The boys stared at each other, neither of them moving a muscle. Until Aiden had enough and rolled his eyes at the boy.

"You heard her, leave." Aiden spoke up in a rude and dominating tone, leaving Skyler with no other choice but to turn on his heel and leave.

As Aiden turned to face Aviana, her eyes had turned dark as her arms were crossed over her chest. The boy sunk into himself with a sheepish grin on his face - like a puppy knowing he was in trouble.

"What is with you Aiden? You are confusing the crap out of me." The girl started, arms flying in the air. "One minute you're telling me not to talk to you, and then the next you're being all big and tough because Skyler's talking to me. I can't keep up with you, what do you want from me?" The young girl's voice was laced with frustration as Aiden's face dropped.

If only he could tell the young girl in front of him the real reason for his strange actions. If only she would understand the real truth behind his protectiveness towards her. And if only he could tell the girl, he was already falling in love with every inch of her, physically and internally. 

"When you find out what you want let me know, but until then, just leave me alone." Aviana said her final words before leaving Aiden deep in his thoughts. Why did she have to be human?

<><><><><><><><><><>

1125 Words.
💜🐺

>> Today's Quote <<
Not caring what other people think is the best choice you will ever make!