Prologue

Mated to a Werewolf Trailer
By: AlberteStoev

"5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Ready or not, here I come." A sweet innocent voice called out into the soundless air.

A young girl counting by a cottage deep within the woods had finished her countdown and was ready for her hunt to find her sister.

As she carried on through the woods, searching  for her elder sibling, a strange thought consumed the mind of the young girl with dark wavy hair. She began thinking why her sister hasn't given clues to her whereabouts.

Deciding to continue deeper through the trees, and looking between bushes the young girl searched the woods, determined she would find who she was looking for.

A familiar figure stood out in open.

"Found you, Keira!!!" The young girl squealed with excitement having found her sibling. She jumped out from behind the trees ready to run to her.

"A-Aviana!! J-just stay there, o-okay!" Terror laced her sister's voice as she pleaded for the young girl to stay where she was.

Aviana looked up with a confused expression washed over her features as she stood still in her tracks. But soon, that expression was transformed into another.

Fear.

A beastly figure standing on all fours stood tall, towering over the two girls. Territorial growls left the beast's chest as it bared it's teeth. Saliva dripping down.

Growl!

A defending growl was heard from the beast as it began charging at the girls.

"Aviana!!! Run!!" The older sister, who's name was Keira screamed out in fear. This snapped Aviana out of her trans and she ran like her sister told her to.

She sprinted as fast as she could, panting as sweat ran down her forehead. Leaving her sister to fight the beast alone.

Looking back, she tried to gain at least a glimpse of her sister. To know if she was safe. But there was nothing but the soundless air behind her.

As Aviana decided to turn back to the front, her leg got caught in something, tripping her up as the young girl came crashing to the ground.

Groaning and the sound of her own heartbeat thumping against her ribcage was the only sound companying the young girl as she tried sitting up.

Looking around at her surroundings, Aviana tried to find what it was she fell over.

All of a sudden, the sound of a whine caught the young girl's attention.

Spinning around quickly, the girl's eyes became fearful as she was now face to face with a smaller version of the beast which was threatening her life.

A small pup, with pitch black fur stood tall over the girl. Even though he was smaller than the last figure, he was still much bigger than the frightful girl.

He stared into her light brown, almost hazel eyes, and she looked into his glowing brown - almost yellow eyes.

Calmness fulled the air around them as they stared deep into each other's eyes. Both admiring and intrigued as they were both from different worlds.

A wolf and a human.