- Mikoto, take their daughter so I can talk with them. – Fugaku said.

- Of course. Come – Mikoto started.

- Uh...with all respect. She already knows why we're here, she's very smart for her age. She can listen. – Kana said politely.

- She's just a kid, I doubt that. – Fugaku said coldly.

- What did you say? – Hiroto asked.

- Calm down. – Kana told him.

- You're Fugaku-san, correct? – Saori asked politely.

- Then you have a son named Itachi, which was that kid who walked away. For the way he looks he has the same age that I do, also you 2 came together from there which means you were training. For what I've heard he's very smart for his age and also talented...a prodigy. What makes you think that I'm not or I can't be one? – Saori said serious.

Hiroto smirked all proud that his little girl stood up to Fugaku.

- I see. Still, that proves nothing. – Fugaku said.

- Does this? – Saori said activating her sharingan.

Mikoto and Fugaku widened their eyes when they saw it.

- How do you have the 3 tomoe? – Fugaku asked.

- That's for me to know and you to find out. – Saori said coldly.

Kana put her hand on Saori's head.
Saori undid her sharingan.

- I'm not just a foolish kid. – Saori said confident.

- Very well...let's talk. – Fugaku said still not satisfied.

They went to his office and talked about the main reason why they were here. After discussing security measures he told them where they were staying and gave them the keys.
They were about to leave his office when Fugaku stopped them.

- One more thing. – he said.

- What is it? – Hiroto asked.

- Try not to call to much attention. If she wants to train, take her to another place. – Fugaku said coldly.

- She's just a kid, just like yours Fugaku. She's a Uchiha as well. So what's your problem?! – Hiroto said getting mad.

- Calm down Hiroto, please. – Kana said.

- She's not like Itachi and you know what my problem is Hiroto. And this isn't a request...it's an order. – Fugaku said.

- YOU – Hiroto started.

- It's okay dad, I can train somewhere else. – Saori said interrupting him.

Her parents looked at Fugaku madly.
They were about to leave the house when Mikoto appeared.

- You're leaving already? – Mikoto asked nicely.

- Y-Yes. We need to get some rest from the trip. – Kana said.

- I see. Well, Saori you can come here whenever you want to and you can meet Itachi and be friends. – Mikoto said nicely which made Fugaku look mad.

- Thank you...but I know when I'm not wanted. Can we go mom, dad? – Saori said.

- Yes, we can. – they answered and left, leaving a confused Mikoto behind.

*At their new house*

- Well, it's not bad. – Hiroto said.

- It's nice. – Kana said.

Saori was just looking around, not showing any emotions.