Chapter sixteen- FRIDAY NIGHT

Start from the beginning

"He wants to take me on a date," I chuckle.

FP sighs with a smile, "You always go after the meeting.." he says.

"We have to start going at 7 if we wanna be at home before 2AM," Jug says.

FP sighs, "Fine."

I look at Jug with a smile and he kisses my lips softly, what makes every serpent whoop. We chuckle and pull away.

"But.." FP says. I smirk and raise my eyebrows, "I really wanna hear you both sing. You've never sang in front of anyone.. So come here at 6:00, when the meeting starts, sing to us and then you can go," he smirks.

I sigh and look at Jug. He has the exact same reaction, "My voice is not good," I say.

"What are you talking about? When I sang to you, your voice was amazing," Jug says.

I sigh with a smile, "Fine," and kiss his lips softly. Then I go down the stage and Jug follows me.

"Where are you going?" he chuckles.

I turn around and he wraps his arms around me, "I have two hours to get ready for a date and annoy you with questions like where are you taking me. So I need a ride home," I smile and kiss his lips.

He chuckles and kisses my hair, "Okay,"

The others all laugh at us, "WE'LL BE WAITING!" I hear Toni and Sweet Pea yell after us.

We laugh and get on his bike. He takes us home.

*Time pass, 1 hour*

"Jug, I really need to know, where are you taking me," I say with a loud voice, as he is in his room and I'm in mine. Our windows are open and we're facing each other.

He laughs, "Why?"

"Cause I don't know what to wear. A dress? Casual clothes? Super solemn?" I chuckle.

He laughs at me, "Look, I don't care what you're wearing. I'm suggesting jeans and something casual though," he chuckles.

I sigh with a smile, "And what are you wearing?" I ask.

"Jeans and my jacket," he says.

"Okay, that's all I ever needed to know," I laugh and send him an air kiss. He sends me one back and then I pull on my curtains and get changed.

 He sends me one back and then I pull on my curtains and get changed

Minus the jacket and the bag. She has her serpent jacket on.

*Time pass*

We enter the bar. Everyone turns to look at us, since it's 6:15, everyone is here.