Anniversary (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"I don't like wearing dresses." She pouted wiping her tears from her eye's.

"You wore a dress last week when you went to the movies with your boyfriend." You saw her look over at you with sadness as she began to sob even more. "Oh...Honey, what happened?"

"He cheated on me." She mumbled.

"What was that?" You look up seeing a angry Hizashi enter back into the room. "So that's why you've had the attitude all of a sudden?"

"I told you I got this Hizashi." You said seeing the man completely ignore you and walk to sit on the other side of her.

"I can bust out all the windows in his house if you want." Mai laughed and wiped her nose. "I'm serious." He smiled at his daughter and rubbed her back gently to comfort her. "Look, I used to be that boy, and all they want is another notch in their belt. Once you give it up they move on."

Mai started sobbing again making Hizashi earn a punch in the arm from you. His eyes widened as he looked down at his daughter. "Oh no...Please tell me you didn't."

Mai shook her head. "I kept telling him no, so he cheated on me with some slut." 

Hizashi breathed out in relief. "Thank God." He mumbled.

"That just means You clearly deserve better." Yuna said walking in the room. You sighed seeing that no one listened to you. "I say you put on this dress and fix yourself up so we can take pictures and post them online, He'll see what he's really missing out on."

Mai looked up at her sister and smiled. "I don't really know how to put make up on though." She sniffled.

"that's what you have a big sister for." Yuna winked then ran to get her make up and hair products. 

"Well, me and your mom will leave you here to get fixed up." Hizashi said grabbing your hand and heading out the door.

"I could have fixed that if you gave me a chance." You mumbled, 

"They deserve some sister time." Hizashi smiled as you both made your way down stairs to go outside with Zuko.

"Oh, I forgot my purse." Hizashi nodded and headed outside while you ran to the bedroom.

You looked everywhere until finally you bent over looking under the bed seeing it you arched your back and reached trying your best to grab it.

"A surprise for me? You shouldn't have." You heard a low husky voice say from behind you.

Finally grabbing it you come out from under the bed to see a Short hair Sharply dressed Aizawa in a suit and tie.

A/n: Let the devastation begin.

"I'm still not used to it." You mumbled walking over to him to wrap him in a hug.

"It helps, it doesn't give away my quirk so much." He smiled wrapping his arms around your waist.

You stayed like that to take in the moment with one another until Aizawa finally spoke. "Happy anniversary by the way. The kids did a great job."