Something New

A/n: Hope you Enjoy!

You were looking out the window of the teachers lounge sipping on your coffee. You watched the morning sun kiss the landscape in front of you as you listened to your music in your head phones. You propped your head up against your palm and looked down at your economics book when you felt someone standing next to you. Glancing over you see Shotas tired eyes staring at you. You quickly moved your eyes back down to your book hoping he wouldn't try and talk to you, but he ended up taking one of your earbuds out and started anyways.

"Why did you run out the other day?" He asked in his usual tone of voice.

"Seriously? Why did you tell me you love me a few days before my wedding?" You said bluntly.

"Because I do."

Suddenly Nemuri came in. "Hey Y/n, Hey Aizawa, How's it going?" she said stirring her sugar in her coffee.

"Bad." You sighed.

Nemuri came over and sat down beside you to listen to what's going on.

"So apparently Shota decided a few days before the wedding to tell me he loved me." You said glaring at him then looking back to her.

She looked wide eyed at Shota for a moment, then slapped him upside his head. "What the hell!?"

"What!? Everyone tells me to express myself more and when I do its like everyone goes crazy." He said rubbing the back of his head where he got hit.

Nemuri rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Don't go revealing your lost love to a bride to be, it makes things complicated." 

"I don't see how." He said

"I'm leaving." You got up, gathered your things and headed to your classroom

Nemuri and Shota were left in the teachers lounge sharing glares.

"So when you say you love her, how do you mean it?" Nemuri asked 

"What do you mean?"

"Do you love her like Hizashi loves her, or do you love her like I love her...like as a friend."

"I just love her in my own way. Man you both complicate things way to much." He finished his coffee and threw the cup in the trash.

Time Skip.

All the teachers were outside watching the classes do their training. You were talking to Shinso giving him some pointers until Hizashi walked up.

"Ok you go knock em dead Shinso!..I mean..just do good..don't really kill anyone." You laughed nervously.

He gave you a lazy thumbs up and a grin.

"Somebody's got a favorite." Hizashi said leaning into you with his hands in his pockets.

"Do not." 

"Oh come on everyones got a favorite student." He gave you a playful nudge.

"Oh really? Who's yours?"

He scanned all the different students until his eyes landed on who he was looking for. He pointed and smiled. "Shes got a lot of spunk and determination. She's all sweet and innocent but deep down shes got a fire to her. She's going to be a great Hero."

"Uraraka? Yea I kinda figured with how you acted at the sports festival. Don't go falling for any of the kids now." You laughed.

"Shh! don't say that out loud someone might hear you! I would never think of my students like that!" He said slapping his hand over your mouth in a bit of a panic. 

"Sorry."

"It's ok." 

He placed his hands on your shoulders and started to give you a massage. He could tell by the look on your face that you were enjoying it, so he walked behind you so he could get a better grip on things.

"Wow...this feels really good." You said relaxing into him.

"I got you something." He said softly in your ear.

You just hummed in response, to into the massage to care at the moment. 

He chuckled at seeing how melted you seemed to be. Bringing his hands down from your shoulder he started to massage into you with his thumbs down your back. He noticed the further down he went you would bend over slightly.

"I heard you are looking for something New for the wedding, so I took the opportunity to get that for you." He smiled adjusting his thumbs around making sure to get all the tension out of your muscles.

"Hizashi...You are sooo good to me." You moaned.

You felt him stop.

You turned and gave him a pout. "Can't be making noises like that baby girl. I don't wanna get riled up in front of the students, if ya know what I mean." He gestured towards his lower regions.

"Sorry." You giggled.

Suddenly the bell rang for school to be over and you and Hizashi got everything ready and headed home.

Time Skip!

Hizashi took you to the bedroom and sat you on the bed. You watched him go to your dresser and pull out a box and bring it over to you.

"Ok so don't get upset because it's not really great but for some reason I thought of you."

He opened the box to reveal a fancy looking perfume.

"I know I know it's stupid! But it smells so good! I figured you could wear this on our wedding day and every time you smelt this, you would remember." He gave you a nervous smile.

You took the perfume from the box and sprayed it once in the air. He was right, It smelt amazing. 

"You know they say that scents trigger memories so I just figu-" He was cut off by you smashing your lips against his.

"I love it." You said with a smile.

He felt relief hit him making him noticeably relax a bit. "Ok good." He saw you fixing to spray yourself and took it away. "You gotta wait for the wedding." He chuckled and went to put it back into your drawer

You just rolled your eyes and laid back onto the bed. "How about you give me another demonstration of the lap dance, But this time with both of our clothes off." You said seductively luring him over with the motion of your finger.

He was between your legs in a instant hovering over you as you giggled at his cuteness.

"Hey Uncle Mic! Our toy broke can you fix it?"

You hear Kamina yell from the living room.

Hizashi rolled his eyes. "Where the hell are their parents?"

You laughed and shewed him to go help the kids. He walked out the door groaning from the constant interruptions you've both been getting recently. Soon your phone vibrated, so you reached over to grab it off the night stand to see you received a message.

Shota: We Need to Talk

A/n:I know the perfume idea was a little lame but I thought it was kinda sweet lol And yes my perverseness always creeps in a bit on every chapter lol Thanks for reading!