Surprise Surprise

A/n: Hope you enjoy!

It's been about two months since your honeymoon and things are still going great until you got the mail this morning. You looked at the bills that have piled up from the wedding making you instantly feel bad from all the extravagant things you wanted. You didn't expect it to be this much and Hizashi told you he would take care of everything you wanted. 

Then you remembered you just joined bank accounts together, so you went to get your phone to pull up the banking app to see how much money you both have. You've honestly been kind of scared to look, because you still feel like you would be snooping on his expenses and money. Shaking the thought from your head you sat down on the couch in your living room and proceeded to look. You saw checking, savings, and credit card. you stared at checking seeing his UA Check being 4,000 for the month.

 Holy Shit he gets paid a hell alot more than me. You thought to yourself. 

You scrolled down seeing the check from the government for his patrols being 4,800 for the month. Your jaw dropped seeing that he gets paid over 8,000 a month. Scrolling down even more you see expenses for his radio show with mics and new equipment but still evens out pretty well with how much money he makes.

You saw his total at the top feeling pretty pleased with how much money you both have but the wedding was way more than that. You looked at the savings and you felt your heart want to shoot out of your chest. How does he have this much money!  

Suddenly you heard a knock at the door, which you were expecting so you yell for them to come in to see Nemuri walk in the door with a bag in her hand.

"I'm so excited!!! Are you excited! I can't wait! I hope you gotta pee!" She fangirled pulling out the pregnancy test and handing it to you.

"Calm yourself woman." You laughed and took it from her. "I'll be back."

You threw your phone down and headed to the bathroom.

Nemuri being nosey saw your bank accounts on the screen.

"GIIIIRL You got a Sugar Daddy!!!!" She yelled still scrolling. "I knew he had to spend over 5 grand on that engagment ring!!"

"Stop looking at it!!" You yelled sitting the pregnancy test on the sink.

You ran back into the living room and snatched your phone away.

"Thats private!"

"Well you left it laying there I was just curious." She laughed.

"Come to think of it he makes more than me teaching." Nemuri said looking down to the side to reflect on her pay.

The door sprung open and Hizashi was holding a few bags of groceries.

"So on my way back from the station I figured I might as well get some groceries." He smiled taking the bags to the kitchen. 

You watched his sexy figure walk away as you bit your bottom lip. You had to admit, for some reason knowing that he had money kinda turned you on a bit. You glanced over at Nemuri doing the same thing as you.

"Hey!" You spat with a glare.

"What?..It's hot." She laughed.

Once he put everything away he came back into the living room to sit next to you. 

"What's up Nemuri." He smiled as he leaned back and placed his arm behind you on the couch.

You heard her do a sexy and innocent "Hey Hizashi"