Pain Killer Daze

A/n: I'm gonna be honest...I don't know how I'm gonna end this..I wrote this chapter 10 different ways I swear..but anyway..I hope you enjoy!

Everything was fading in and out as he stumbled to the front desk of the hospital.

"My wife...and..daughter." He slurred feeling his self almost pass out from the loss of blood.

Everyone in the waiting room was gasping at the site of the man infront of them. The spikes pultruding from his legs and the wound from his shoulder were all bleeding heavily.

"Take...me..to them...please." He breathed as he propped his self up against the desk.

The nurse called for help immediately and they came in with a gurney to carry him to the back. He watched the lights on the ceiling pass over him and eventually fade out into blackness. 

"Hold on Present Mic we are gonna get you taken care..." The nurse stopped seeing him unconscious on the table.

They immediately took him into surgery to remove the spikes from his legs and tend to his wounds.

Elsewhere.

"I'm looking for Mrs.Yamada's room." Aizawa said to the nurse.

"She can't have any company at the moment." She didn't even look up from her computer when she spoke.

"Hey!" He slammed his hand on the table to get her attention. "Pay attention when someones talking."

The nurse jumped and looked at the tired eyed man before her. "Oh Eraserhead..s..sorry I didn't know it..it was you." She stuttered then turned to look you up on the computer. "She's room 626."

He glared at her then stuffed his hands in his pockets to walk to your room. Walking down the hall he saw the babies in their beds and stopped to see if he could see Yunaai. Scanning the room he didn't see anything, but noticed the pile of bandages and blankets with blood laying in a hamper. He sighed and raked his fingers through his dark locks of hair and kept walking to your room. The frustration started to set in of what he should have done. If Adora managed to kill either one of you Hizashi would go mad with misery and he knew that.

Should I have let him kill her?

He finally came to your room and slowly opened the door to see a nurse standing by your bed checking the monitors and writing the notes down in your chart. He cleared his throat and the nurse turned and gave him a soft smile. 

"Oh Hello Mr.Aizawa."

"Hey, so can you tell me what happened?" He walked over to you and slipped his hand under yours. Then glanced up at the monitors, he didn't know much about the medical field but the fact that your heart was beating was enough to give him some relief.

"She was suffocated with a pillow. If her husband wouldn't have done CPR she would have probably died, Unfortunately she slipped into a coma so we are monitoring her brain activity at the moment. The fact that she doesn't need life support is a good sign though. It shows her body is capable of working on it's own still. So if it begins to shut down that's when you need to start worrying, but hopefully once they start healing her with quirks she will wake up."

"And Yunaai?" 

"We don't know yet...I'm sorry Mr.Aizawa." The nurse wrote the last few things on the chart then turned and headed out the door.

Aizawa gazed down at your sleeping face and gripped your hand tighter. "You can make it through this...I know you can." He sat down in the chair next to you and laid his head down on your forearm then drifted off to sleep.