Press Conference

A/N: This is long and I'm sorry...buuut Hope you all enjoy!

"So..what you wanna do today?" You ask laying across Hizashi's couch with your head in his lap.

He slowly slid his hand down your body and pulled at your waist band with a sly grin on his face. You just grab his wrist and pull him away.

"We've already done that today....twice." you laughed.

"Is that a bad thing?" he said moving his hand to grope your breast.

"No...but that's all we've been doing for the past few days." you say moving his hand to your stomach. 

"Wanna dance?" he said looking down at you with a eyebrow raised.

"What? now? there's not even any music."

He grabs the remote and clicks a button to turn on the radio. You sit up and he stands to quickly spin and stick his hand out to you. Averting your eyes you start to fidget feeling yourself starting to get shy.

"If you get shy I'm gonna take you to the bedroom and fuck you again." 

You rolled your eyes to get up and take his hand but his phone rang. Grabbing the remote you muted the radio while he answered.

"Hey! Hey! this is Present Mic speaking!" You saw his expression go from happy to confused. "How did they even know the location of the students!" He started to pace the floors throwing his hands in different positions as he was talking. "They managed to get away with him? Is everyone else ok?...right..ok..thanks for informing me."

As soon as he hung up the phone you hit him with a thousand questions. "What happened? are the students ok? what about Shota? What ab-."

He cut you off by gripping your shoulders. "The villains attacked the forest camp and kidnapped Bakugo there's also a few that are injured but Shota's ok."

"Bakugo, why him?"

"Probably his villainess personality, if they manage to get to him UA will definitely go down in flames."

Suddenly your phone rang, you looked to see it was Shota. Stepping outside to talk Hizashi waited till you were done knowing you wanted your privacy. Seeing your face coming back in he knew you were upset.

"I gotta go home."

"I'll go with you."

"No Shota wants me to come alone."

Hizashi knows how important yours and Shotas relationship is to each other so he understood and said he was going to go back to the school to figure out how he can help with the situation.

Time Skip.

Arriving at your home you unlocked the door, walking in you saw Shota slumped on the couch. "Hey, are you ok?"

He didn't answer you, his raven hair was covering his eyes and you could tell he hasn't changed or washed clothes since the forest camp. 

"Shota?" you placed your hand on his shoulder.

He stood up in front of you and you could see stains from tears on his cheeks "It's my fault." He choked trying not to cry.

You slowly went to wrap your arms around him. feeling you pull him in he couldn't hold back any longer. He gripped his arms around you and held you tightly as he began to sob.

"I should have done more for him." He sobbed.

"You didn't know Shota it was a surprise attack, it's not your fault." You tried to comfort him.