Nothing Else Mattered

SO hello guys! I’ve noticed this isn’t getting many views and I was thinking of bringing this to an end soon. Maybe have 3 or 4 more chapters as a maximum – I would like to ask though if you’re reading this and enjoy it could you possibly leave a rate and comment so I know that these are still being read? Apologies just I would rather continue these knowing that people actually like it than not continue it and move to my Tumblr oneshots account when people were actually enjoying this! Anyway enjoy!!!

----------------------------------------

Charlie POV

Without much warning the TARDIS set flight, everyone scrambled to grab random items, the Doctor grabbed the control panel as his friends Rory and Amy grabbed some piping. Myself and Dannielle had grabbed onto the opposite side of the control panel as the TARDIS made its regular chaotic route down to Earth.

A few minutes passed as they we  finally heard the screeching of the TARDIS ending, we all began to try and catch our breath unlike the Doctor whom seemed to run out of the room and return with a massive box.

“So! This is a party, we need to blend in or the guards will throw us out! The TARDIS has gotten us clothes for this just so occasion!” Within seconds the Doctor was throwing items of clothing at each and every one of us, none of us complained or questioned it. We were just so used to his spontaneity by now we were surprised we hadn’t seen it coming in all honesty.

Once we had been handed our outfits we all made our way to separate rooms in the TARDIS alone, I found a quiet room with a mirror in front of it and looked down at the clothes in my arm. With a smile I placed the clothes on the bed and began to strip out of my clothes.

A few minutes of struggling to try and actually figure out how to put the old fashioned clothes on passed and I stood in the mirror, straightening my suit and seeing whether it suited me. It was a tail coat of sorts that ran down my back right down to the back of my knees. It was black with a strange gold piping down its edges. You had on a red closed off jacket on the inside, also piped with gold. You wore brown pants that tucked into your black boots, the collar was finished with a somewhat flamboyant white necker-cheif-thing? Was it called an ascot? You made a mental note to ask the Doctor later.

I made my way back into the room, looking around at the gorgeous ball gowns that the girls were wearing; the bottom was massive as it flowed out from their hips downwards. The tops fit perfectly and showed off enough cleavage to be modest. I’d definitely wear that if I were a woman.

I glanced over to Rory as he wore a similar outfit to me, he waved over a tad and smiled happily in my direction despite the glare from Amy and the fact she dragged him away from me and out into the party. Dannielle smiles softly in my direction and followed her grandparents out of the TARDIS, I sighed and shook my head a tad aggravated. Jesus what was that woman’s problem?

Glancing over to the controls of the TARDIS  I smiled slightly and slid my fingers across the buttons, I’d seen the Doctor do what I was about to do once or twice though it still felt pretty silly of me none the less.

“Hey there... uhm girl? Thanks for landing us and you know... not killing us and stuff. To be honest I’ve always wondered whether you actually listened in on the Doctor or not.” I felt myself let out a small laugh before shaking my head, “Anyway, just thought I’d say thanks and stuff because you’re one of the few people that actually like me so far, well at least I hope you like me.”

-----------------------------------

TARDIS POV

Oh Charlie you have no idea how much I love your companionship, you’ve done wonders for the Doctor... he was so alone even with all his companions.