Chapter XXIV - The Royal Wedding

Start from the beginning

*****

By the time they reached the ground floor of the castle, Bakugou had stolen (y/n) back from Midoriya, and he was holding her hand rather tightly to show how possessive he was.

"And that looks like everyone!" Kirishima said with a smile as Sho was perched on his shoulder. (Y/n) quickly slipped out of Bakugou's hold as she skipped up to Kirishima and Sho.

"Did you rest well, love?" (Y/n) asked with a cheery smile.

"She took up most of the space on the bed, but we both got plenty of sleep." Kirishima said with a cheeky smirk.

"Be nice to your Papa, okay, Sho?"

Sho huffed out a small breath of fire as if she was saying 'okay' to (Y/n).

"It's almost nine in the morning, I recommend we find our ways outside and stand amongst the other guests as Prince Todoroki gets ready and meets his soon to be bride." Iida spoke with respect for the Prince laced in his tone.

"Good idea Iida-kun! We'll meet you and the Princess in a few hours Prince Todoroki!" Midoriya said with his adorable smile.

"I told you guys to call me Shouto. You're my friends, none of that formal Prince stuff, please."

"Shouto huh..." (Y/n) spoke as she turned to Todoroki. "What a nice name! Well, we'll be going outside now!" (Y/n) turned, and with the help of Iida, ushered everyone outside.

As she was pushing both Kirishima and Bakugou outside, once they got down the stairs, a wild tuft of purple hair caught her eye. She stopped pushing the boys and stood still for several seconds with a huge look of curiosity in her eyes before telling them in a quiet, and distant tone, "I'll be right back..." Before either Kirishima or Bakugou could stop her, she was already lightly jogging and pushing her way past people so she could get to the person that was piquing her curiosity. "Hi, I'm sorry, but I saw your hair from back there and I... I just really wanted to meet you. It's like I was drawn to you I guess you could say. I'm (L/n) (Y/n), by the way, but please call me (Y/n)." She said as she stopped right in front of the man who was standing next to another, older man, who looked about his hair, with his black hair tied back in a ponytail, and a younger looking girl with a horn on her head, and big, wonderous eyes. She stuck out her hand and smiled at the tired looking boy.

"Did you... did you just say your last name is (L/n)?" The purple haired male with bags under his eyes asked the (h/c) female with a raise of one of his eyebrows, but nonetheless outstretched his hand and shook hers.

"Yes, may I ask your name?"

The male looked her up and down for several seconds before turning to both the older man, and the younger girl. They nodded at him and he turned back to (y/n) to spoke. "....Shinsou Hitoshi." The male introduced himself. "This is Aizawa Shota, and Eri, my adopted family." He said as he gestured to the both of them, and introduced them as well.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all!" (Y/n) said after she bowed. "And I'm sorry, but why did you ask why my last name was?"

Shinsou continued to look at her with a blank look on his face for half a minute before he sighed and said, "Because... that's my birth family."

(Y/n)'s face contorted into one of clear shock before furrowing her eyebrows and shifting all of her weight onto one foot. "But my parents never mentioned an older sibling. Can you... can you elaborate more please?"

"They had me when they were young, according to my adopted dad. Told me they had me when they were 19, and they felt like it was too young of an age to take care of a kid. I can see they still wanted a kid though..." Shinsou spoke with a hint of sadness in his voice.

And for some reason, that made (y/n) feel guilty. "I'm... I am so sorry that my- our parents felt like they were too young to have you. But you're not joking? Do I really have an older brother?!"

"Yeah." Shinsou said as he crossed his arms.

Overwhelmed with joy, (y/n) wrapped her arms around Shinsou's taller frame.

"Oi! Dumbass! Just what do you think you're doing?!" Bakugou barked out when he saw (y/n) hug the male.

"Kirishima! Bakugou! This is my older brother, Shinsou Hitoshi!" (Y/n) said as she let go of Shinsou and turned to face the two approaching males.

Both Kirishima and Bakugou stopped dead in their tracks upon hearing those words come out of her mouth. "I didn't know you even had an older brother..." Kirishima said.

"Neither did I! Not until a couple of minutes ago!" (Y/n) giggled.

For the remainder of the time, while waiting for the wedding to start, the six of the exchanged different stories, mostly about Shinou's and (y/n)'s childhoods.

After several hours, around noon, the music started to play, signaling the royal wedding was officially beginning. "Ladies and gentlemen of the Todoroki kingdom, and surrounding kingdoms, your Prince, Shouto, and Princess Yani." A man from up on the balcony shouted out to the crowd before bowing and moving to the side. Todoroki, and Yani, a girl with shoulder length black hair, who was on the shorter side, held hands as they made their way out to on the balcony on the red rug that was rolled out onto the white marble floor.

After a rather lengthy ceremony of exchanging vows and all that, the same man as before that introduced the couple, announced them as King and Queen Todoroki before the newlywed royal couple share their first kiss.

As the crowd was cheering and clapping, celebrating the newlywed royal King and Queen, (y/n) noticed a girl she never saw before come up next to her and start talking to her as if they knew each other for years. "Ah, such a lovely couple, don't you think? I would kill to be of royalty." (Y/n) blinked confusingly at the girl. "Oh, I'm sorry, silly me, where are my manners? Hi, I'm Liz!"

*****
(a/n: y'all thought the princess was going to be someone like Momo, right? Sorry to disappoint, but I don't like including ships in my stories bc I abhor ship wars. Anyways, Shinsou is her brother! But who is Liz? And should (y/n) trust her?)

lolololol that sounded like a book summary or some shit 😂😂
Word count: 1755
-unedited-