Chapter XX - The Red Dragon Kirishima

So Pikachu1st wanted me to write the next part sooner (since she also said that she's tired of reading smut) so here you go babe I hope I didn't disappoint 💞

*****

Throughout that entire night, (y/n) could feel Bakugou gradually move closer and start to touch her more. Actually, throughout the entire time they were together, she felt Bakugou do that very thing. Almost every time they had to sleep in the same area, (y/n) could feel the presence of Bakugou in close proximity. Sometime during that night, (y/n) felt him place his hand on her waist, which reminded her of the night they had to share the bed when Mya invited them in. He also eventually coiled his arms around her waist and brought her back flush to his chest, which once again reminded her of when they camped in the woods. At some point during the night, (y/n) could feel Bakugou's lips lightly press against the back of her head.

"So he shows affection in his unconsciousness but is too prideful to show anything when he's awake?" (Y/n) silently giggled to herself.

She was able to peacefully fall and stay asleep for the majority of the night. It was about 5:30 in the morning though, when (y/n) had been awoken from a weird noise coming from outside. With her curiosity getting the better of her, she carefully uncurled Bakugou's arms from around her waist and sneaked outside, being extra careful to not make unnecessary sounds or bump into anything with the limited sunlight.

When she got outside, she was immediately greeted by a kaleidescope of dragons flying in the air. She saw his silver dragon that has been with Bakugou since they met, but she also say blue, white, gold, brown, black, and red dragons in a variety of sizes. She looked slightly to her right, and she was able to see dragons about the size of a full grown human all crowd around a much bigger dragon. She giggled to herself before making her way slowly over to the dragons. Bakugou had taught her ways to calm the dragons before, but she was still cautious because, well, first of all: this is her first time approaching a group, and second of all: she calls herself lucky to have her first meeting with a dragon go the smoothly.

The "kid" dragons, as (y/n) had assumed, had all noticed her approaching and so they decided to leave the much older dragon alone to practically gallop up to the (h/l) (h/c) headed girl. She readied herself her impact as five of these adult sized dragons excitedly raced up to her and knocked her down. She began giggling as the dragons began to sniff and lick at the girl.

"You little ones are so playful! You're a lot more different than the older ones!" (Y/n) laughed.

Not too far from where the dragons were dog-piling (y/n), a red-headed male was walking by. He stopped and turned his head upon hearing her giggling reach his ears. The male raised an eyebrow and carefully made his way over to the dragons. He thought it was just something that the dragons had found interesting in the ground, until he continuously had gotten closer and noticed (h/c) strands splayed out on the ground.

"I'm so sorry! The littler dragons tend to be rowdier!" The red haired sharp toothed male said as he rushed up and tried to get the dragons to leave the female alone.

"It's quite alright," (y/n) said. "They gave me a good laugh. I needed it!"

He offered her his hand and she gladly took it. Still holding on to his hand, she introduced herself.

"Name's (l/n) (y/n), but you can call me (y/n)!" She beamed.

The red haired male blushed almost as bright as his hair upon seeing her smile and hearing her voice. "Kirishima Eijirou!" He replied with his own bright smile. They both let go of each other's hands; Kirishima put his hands in his pocket while (y/n) gently folded hers.